Back to school with Plush
Issued by Plush - Nov 9th 2017, 15:17
The African sun can be damaging to our skin. Just as you need to protect your children from the harsh effects of the sun (from sunblock to keeping them hydrated), their school and sports shoes also need a little bit of TLC to keep them looking refreshed & protected.
Start your child’s school year off on the right foot with all the right school essentials, including the wide range of quality and affordable shoe care products from Plush.
These Plush shoe care essentials are just what you will need:
• Max Shoe Polish - waterproofs, shines and protects. From R20.49, 100ml. Available in black, brown and neutral.
• Instant Shine Polish – quickly renews colour and dries to a vibrant, lasting shine. From R35.95, 75ml. Available in black, brown, neutral, navy blue, tan and white.
• Instant Shoe Shine Sponge – an instant shoe shiner! From R35.69. Available in black and neutral
• Takkie White – restores the original colour of canvas shoes, keeping them looking clean and fresh. Priced from R35.95. Also available in Black and Navy
• Takkie Clean – a liquid shoe shampoo that cleans and removes odours leaving a lasting fresh fragrance on your shoes. It is ideal for all colours of canvas, nylon, rubber, vinyl and nylon mesh shoes. Priced from R35.99.
Get your preferred shoe care product from leading retail stores nationally. Here’s to a fantastic year of keeping your children (and their shoes) refreshed & protected!
In an effort to offer consumers a full pain care solution, Mentholatum has extended their Deep Heat patch offering with three new specialised variants.
Be Good, Do Good is at the heart of everything that McCain South Africa does. This led to the launch of their food donation programme in April 2017. Since then McCain Food South Africa has made it their mission to spread joy and happiness to those who need it most through food.
Em-eukal sugar-free sweets are imported from Germany and come in four delicious flavours: Eucalyptus (fresh minty), Ginger-Orange (spicy citrus), Lemon (refreshingly tangy) & Salvia (zesty sage).
Vital Health Foods has issued an immediate recall of its Mini Corn Cakes and Mini Rice Cakes as a precautionary measure following an investigation into two consumer complaints regarding metal fragments found within the products.
Try these recipes
Sticky-licious is the word!
A healthy take on a traditionally creamy classic.
This is an old time classic cocktail loved by many for it’s refreshing qualities. This is a perfect cocktail for late breakfast and early brunches, sunsets and afternoon drinks.
A striking dessert – and so easy!