Back to school with Plush
Issued by Plush - Nov 9th 2017, 15:17
The African sun can be damaging to our skin. Just as you need to protect your children from the harsh effects of the sun (from sunblock to keeping them hydrated), their school and sports shoes also need a little bit of TLC to keep them looking refreshed & protected.
Start your child’s school year off on the right foot with all the right school essentials, including the wide range of quality and affordable shoe care products from Plush.
These Plush shoe care essentials are just what you will need:
• Max Shoe Polish - waterproofs, shines and protects. From R20.49, 100ml. Available in black, brown and neutral.
• Instant Shine Polish – quickly renews colour and dries to a vibrant, lasting shine. From R35.95, 75ml. Available in black, brown, neutral, navy blue, tan and white.
• Instant Shoe Shine Sponge – an instant shoe shiner! From R35.69. Available in black and neutral
• Takkie White – restores the original colour of canvas shoes, keeping them looking clean and fresh. Priced from R35.95. Also available in Black and Navy
• Takkie Clean – a liquid shoe shampoo that cleans and removes odours leaving a lasting fresh fragrance on your shoes. It is ideal for all colours of canvas, nylon, rubber, vinyl and nylon mesh shoes. Priced from R35.99.
Get your preferred shoe care product from leading retail stores nationally. Here’s to a fantastic year of keeping your children (and their shoes) refreshed & protected!
You know you can always count on Plush Supreme to expertly clean everything from your floors to your tiles, and everything in between.
Exclusive Royal Edition bottles to be auctioned with all proceeds donated to Surfers Against Sewage, an officially chosen wedding charity, fighting plastic pollution.
The perfect blend of traditional knowledge and the latest in cosmeceutical innovation piques local interest.
In a first for the South African wine industry, the Delush wine brand has produced a limited wine edition sporting the face of one of its proudest ambassadors.
Try these recipes
A classic with a twist!
A fun, kid-friendly baking project
Try this zingy version to please a crowd.
The trick with this dish is all in the assembly: fill with all your favourite flavours.