Back to school with Plush
Issued by Plush - Nov 9th 2017, 15:17
The African sun can be damaging to our skin. Just as you need to protect your children from the harsh effects of the sun (from sunblock to keeping them hydrated), their school and sports shoes also need a little bit of TLC to keep them looking refreshed & protected.
Start your child’s school year off on the right foot with all the right school essentials, including the wide range of quality and affordable shoe care products from Plush.
These Plush shoe care essentials are just what you will need:
• Max Shoe Polish - waterproofs, shines and protects. From R20.49, 100ml. Available in black, brown and neutral.
• Instant Shine Polish – quickly renews colour and dries to a vibrant, lasting shine. From R35.95, 75ml. Available in black, brown, neutral, navy blue, tan and white.
• Instant Shoe Shine Sponge – an instant shoe shiner! From R35.69. Available in black and neutral
• Takkie White – restores the original colour of canvas shoes, keeping them looking clean and fresh. Priced from R35.95. Also available in Black and Navy
• Takkie Clean – a liquid shoe shampoo that cleans and removes odours leaving a lasting fresh fragrance on your shoes. It is ideal for all colours of canvas, nylon, rubber, vinyl and nylon mesh shoes. Priced from R35.99.
Get your preferred shoe care product from leading retail stores nationally. Here’s to a fantastic year of keeping your children (and their shoes) refreshed & protected!
KWV is proud to announce that its Cathedral Cellar Shiraz 2016 has been rated as one of the Cape Winelands’ top 12 wines in this category, according to the 7th annual Shiraz SA Challenge. This is the 3rd year that this premium wine has been included as one of SA’s Top 12 Shiraz’s, a performance which KWV says indicates their unwavering commitment to make wines that consistently deliver on quality.
Mentholatum SA, a health & wellness company and the makers of Deep Heat, relaunches the only Ibuprofen gel on the South African Market – Deep Relief Ibuprofen Gel.
Johannesburg’s brightest young tech geniuses gathered at the Tshimologong Precinct recently to share their ideas and their creations at the Red Bull Basement Hatch event.
KWV has been making huge strides in the South African – and global – wine industry since it was founded in 1918. This year, this 101-year old wine brand is ensuring its innovative drive is catapulting it into the future with major achievements in the past two months.
Try these recipes
A warm Winter pud.
Gluten-free and ever-so-indulgent, butternut is the new spaghetti.
A SA favourite brought here by the Dutch, the recipe was then adapted by the Cape Malays who added more spice.
This is a great dish for you to prepare as either a starter, main, or even a party platter.