Build agility into your packaging line with this compact hand-held coder
Issued by Pyrotec - Aug 10th 2017, 11:13
Available for the first time in South Africa, Pyrotec PackMark’s Coding and Labelling Machinery Division is proud to bring you the ultra-portable Anser U2 Mobile Hand-held Printer.
It is hardly surprising that this unique, versatile and lightweight printer is already a hot topic of conversation locally. As the world’s lightest and most compact printer, weighing in at a mere 1 kg, the U2 Mobile is proving super easy to handle and use on even the most tricky-to-print surfaces.
This machine can be carried anywhere, for the purposes of printing at any angle on a variety of substrates and products. It also comes with a long-lasting battery offering 7 hours of continuous printing with more than 200 000 characters.
• Print alphanumeric logos and codes onto a variety of products and surfaces to facilitate scanning, as well as improve traceability along the supply chain.
• Easily integrate this technology into your existing packaging line.
• Print on a variety of substrates, whether porous, semi-porous or non-porous such as PVC pipes, plastic bags, outer cartons, concrete and other tricky-to-code surfaces.
• Anser’s new Inkfinity ink family offers a wide range of ink selections which dry immediately without smudging; and cannot leak, be rubbed or washed off.
• The printing/coding process will not pierce or damage the substrate/product in any way.
• The plug-n-print ink cartridge design by Hewlett-Packard TIJ 2.5 printing technology requires no maintenance and incurs no downtime costs.
• The printer comes with a pocket-sized remote keypad with Digital Menu Selection making it exceptionally user-friendly.
• A 2.8 inch, back-lit, full-colour LCD screen and comprehensive language selection menu adds to the positive user experience.
• The slot design SD card offers easy software upgrades and date back-up – storing up to 999 messages.
• Print speed offered is 57 metres per minute at 400 dpi horizontal resolution, all promising crisp and precise barcodes.
It is almost unbelievable that the Anser U2 Mobile Printer offers all this and comes in one tiny box holding all the accessories needed including the U2 Mobile Hand-held Printer, a remote keypad, two high capacity rechargeable batteries, a battery charger and more.
Click here for more information on Pyrotec
While all five senses play a role in the purchasing process, sight remains the most significant. Products that are well-packaged and visible on retail shelves have a better chance of being purchased. A quick, easy and cost-effective way to ensure your products are visible is by using Hang Tabs and Display Strips from the Do-It® Corporation, locally represented by Pyrotec PackMedia.
Grabbing shoppers’ attention in the grocery aisle on a crowded supermarket shelf or at the point of purchase is becoming much more challenging, especially when competing against brands with bigger marketing budgets.
The news across the globe about South Africa’s calamitous listeriosis outbreak continues to make headlines. By March 26, 982 laboratory-confirmed listeriosis cases across the country were reported to NICD since the beginning of January 2017, and 189 deaths recorded.
The World Health Day message on April 7 was simple: giving people access to healthcare without the prospect of financial hardship. This is regardless of where they’re from; whether in Africa, Asia, South America or the United States. What matters according to the World Health Organisation (WHO), which is behind the campaign, is that there’s ‘Health for All’.