Checkers introduces snack variety to exclusive Oh My Goodness! range
Issued by Shoprite - Sep 1st, 09:41
Checkers has expanded its exclusive Oh My Goodness! range to include a variety of snacking options for kids, in addition to the great-tasting convenience meals.
Developed exclusively for Checkers by celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and his daughter Matilda, Oh My Goodness! snacks are perfect for lunchboxes and to enjoy on the go.
The range of Oh My Goodness! snacks retail from just R6.99 each and include the following:
• Mini Rice Cakes – No MSG and naturally gluten free
• Health Bars – Raw, preservative free and with no added sugar
• Fruit Gums – Consists of 99% fruit with no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
• Flavoured Milks – Preservative free, full cream milk with no artificial colours or flavours
• Smooth, Full Cream Yoghurts – Contains real fruit & veg
• Berry Flavoured Sparkling Drinks – High in Vitamin C and made with natural spring water
• Cookies – Contains 30% reduced sugar
This past weekend saw the 21st year in which South Africa participated in the International Coastal Clean-Up (ICC) – an annual event that has become the biggest, global volunteer effort for ocean health.
Bettamed™ Care Cream treats itching, wet and dry eczema, rashes, athlete’s foot, insect bites, chickenpox, sunburn and mild burns.
Deep Heat’s Muscle Rescue Neck & Shoulder Cream is the latest variant in the range to get a striking new pack design as part of the brand’s new look and packaging upgrade process.
Global sports brand PUMA has just announced that they have signed singer, actress and celebrity Selena Gomez.
Try these recipes
Fit for a fiesta.
Great cooked on the braai.
On 24 September, we celebrate National Heritage Day in South Africa. It is a day where we can get together and celebrate our rich heritage by uniting around fires and enjoying some delicious food. For this reason, it was declared a public holiday. With the 24th falling on a Sunday this year and the public holiday being moved to the Monday, what better way is there to enjoy the long weekend than with beans and boerewors and a braai with friends and family? As South Africans, we all know that fires and good food mean celebrations.
Try this delicious recipe.