Checkers introduces snack variety to exclusive Oh My Goodness! range
Issued by Shoprite - Sep 1st 2017, 09:41
Checkers has expanded its exclusive Oh My Goodness! range to include a variety of snacking options for kids, in addition to the great-tasting convenience meals.
Developed exclusively for Checkers by celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and his daughter Matilda, Oh My Goodness! snacks are perfect for lunchboxes and to enjoy on the go.
The range of Oh My Goodness! snacks retail from just R6.99 each and include the following:
• Mini Rice Cakes – No MSG and naturally gluten free
• Health Bars – Raw, preservative free and with no added sugar
• Fruit Gums – Consists of 99% fruit with no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
• Flavoured Milks – Preservative free, full cream milk with no artificial colours or flavours
• Smooth, Full Cream Yoghurts – Contains real fruit & veg
• Berry Flavoured Sparkling Drinks – High in Vitamin C and made with natural spring water
• Cookies – Contains 30% reduced sugar
In theory, augmented reality (AR) could allow product owners and marketers to add a virtual layer of communication and promotional messaging to their brand packaging.
He has a smile from ear to ear, laughing eyes, and arms that invite you in for a soft hug. Yes, it’s SASKO Sam, and he returns to shelves in January, just in time for back-to-school lunch boxes and school sports day sandwiches.
Black Friday has come and gone, with popular consumer products ranging from food items, electronic devices and to furniture items flying off the shelves at bargain prices.
Plastics|SA, the umbrella body representing all sectors of the South African Plastics Industry (including polymer producers and importers, converters, machine suppliers, fabricators, and recyclers) hosted a well-attended Annual General Meeting for 2016-2017 in Midrand last week.
Try these recipes
There's nothing quite like a glass of chilled Kaapse Vonkel Rosé to quench your thirst on a hot summer's day.
A one-dish dinner idea for a hungry mob.
Nothing says 'holiday spirit' like a glass of eggnog. Pour the mixture over a glass of ice and convert this classic festive recipe into a summer cocktail.
Update the classic childhood trifle by swapping vanilla cake for Swiss roll.