Checkers introduces snack variety to exclusive Oh My Goodness! range
Issued by Shoprite - Sep 1st 2017, 09:41
Checkers has expanded its exclusive Oh My Goodness! range to include a variety of snacking options for kids, in addition to the great-tasting convenience meals.
Developed exclusively for Checkers by celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and his daughter Matilda, Oh My Goodness! snacks are perfect for lunchboxes and to enjoy on the go.
The range of Oh My Goodness! snacks retail from just R6.99 each and include the following:
• Mini Rice Cakes – No MSG and naturally gluten free
• Health Bars – Raw, preservative free and with no added sugar
• Fruit Gums – Consists of 99% fruit with no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
• Flavoured Milks – Preservative free, full cream milk with no artificial colours or flavours
• Smooth, Full Cream Yoghurts – Contains real fruit & veg
• Berry Flavoured Sparkling Drinks – High in Vitamin C and made with natural spring water
• Cookies – Contains 30% reduced sugar
Bull Brand, one of SA’s most iconic food brands, has launched a new bold ‘Inner Strength’ brand repositioning aimed at leveraging the heritage of the brand while finding new relevance for a broader audience.
DHL has appointed Jed Michaletos as Managing Director of DHL Express South Africa, effective from 14 January 2019. Michaletos is responsible for driving business growth for the company in South Africa, with a strong focus on enhancing customer experience, employee engagement and service quality.
Rhodes Food Group, producer of popular convenient baby and toddler food brand Squish, has launched an extended range to its Squish portfolio of 100% fruit and veg purees, and 100% fruit and veg pressed infant juices.
Hansa Golden Crisp, a bespoke beer designed for unisex appeal, has been launched by The South African Breweries.
Try these recipes
Because sometimes we can’t wait until dessert to get our chocolate fix…
Perfect dessert for your Valentine's Day dinner in.
This is not a cheap dish to make, but it is a spectacular meat-free recipe fit for a celebratory lunch or dinner.