Clicks Group partners with Sorbet Holdings to form Sorbet Brands
Issued by Magna Carta Reputation Management on behalf of Clicks Group Limited - Jan 12th 2016, 10:16
Clicks Group and Sorbet Holdings are pleased to announce the formation of a new company, Sorbet Brands Pty Ltd, which will hold all the trademarks related to the Sorbet Brand in Southern Africa.
Clicks Group will own 25% of the new company and Sorbet Holdings the remaining 75%. The shares in Sorbet Holdings will remain 100% in the hands of Sorbet management who will continue to operate the Sorbet Salons.
Sorbet Brands has been created to further develop the potential for Sorbet products in Clicks stores and Sorbet salons.
“We are excited about the formation of Sorbet Brands and our new partnership with Clicks. We look forward to the future in anticipation of an ever-strengthening collaboration of our two companies and the further development of the Sorbet brand,” said Ian Fuhr, CEO of the Sorbet Group.
Clicks Group has also signed a long-term licence agreement with Sorbet Holdings to be the exclusive product development partner and retailer of Sorbet ranges in Southern Africa.
“This partnership combines the strengths of Clicks as the market leader in beauty retailing with Sorbet, the country’s leading beauty services brand. Through our licence agreement we are looking to maximise the benefits of the Clicks retail footprint and Sorbet’s chain of beauty salons” said David Kneale, Chief Executive Officer, Clicks Group Limited.
Sorbet is also a Clicks ClubCard partner with customers earning ClubCard points in Sorbet outlets nationally.Click here for more information on the Clicks Group
Reaffirming its position as South Africa’s leading Health and Beauty retailer, Clicks achieved first place in the Health, Beauty and Fragrance Outlets category in the Times/Sowetan Shopper Survey 2016 (formerly known as the Retail Awards). Clicks has also scooped first place as Pharmaceutical Outlets winner and third place overall.
Clicks, South Africa’s leading health and beauty retailer, is making shopping for your favourite pharmacy, health, home and beauty products even more convenient – with the launch of their online store.
Make sure you get the perfect gift this Valentine’s Day, whether it’s for your BFF, your crush or that special someone in your life.
The Clicks chain delivered another strong performance in the six months to 28 February 2011 (“the period”) in a retail environment where consumers have remained cautious and value conscious. UPD, the group’s pharmaceutical wholesaler, maintained market share in a challenging environment.
The signs are here that South Africa has reached its economic crossroad
03/12/2018 - 11:37
While South Africa attempts to shore up its own economy amid high inflation rates and a stuttering inherited financial system, the continent as a whole continues to grow. The big question, though, is whether South Africa will get left behind in terms of international investment if it doesn’t improve its financial situation, and how to avoid this.
Egypt lifts SA fresh goods ban as listeriosis threat subsides
20/09/2018 - 14:32
The department of agriculture, forestry and fisheries says Egypt's government has lifted its temporary suspension of fresh fruits and vegetable imports from South Africa, which stood as a precaution to prevent the spread of listeriosis there.
Foreword for Sowetan/Sunday World National Stokvel Survey
31/07/2018 - 13:17
Ubuntu is one of those uniquely African concepts that, for many, define what it means to be South African. A beautiful word that exemplifies a philosophy of caring for the welfare of every individual in a community – that special acknowledgement that “I am because we are.” Ubuntu is a spirit that ignites people to work together, for the benefit of all.
Japanese now upbeat about deals with SA
15/05/2018 - 09:42
Trade officials from Japan, who previously had felt sidelined under the Jacob Zuma administration, are in a more buoyant mood, believing that relations with SA have entered a new chapter.
Falling exports take their toll on SA’s current account deficit
09/12/2016 - 12:07
SA’s current account deficit widened more than expected in the third quarter, as the value and volume of exports fell amid weaker output data from the productive sectors of the economy.