Do-It® Hang Tabs – Hang, promote & sell
Issued by Pyrotec - May 14th, 10:44
Grabbing shoppers’ attention in the grocery aisle on a crowded supermarket shelf or at the point of purchase is becoming much more challenging, especially when competing against brands with bigger marketing budgets.
Pyrotec PackMedia’s Do-It® range of hang tabs and display strips is ideal for brand owners who are looking for smart and affordable ways to increase the shelf appeal of their products in the retail space. With our range of merchandising solutions, brand owners can enhance brand presence in-store and make their products stand out from the crowd without having to invest heavily in new packaging or costly marketing campaigns.
Why choose Do-It® Hang Tabs and Display Strips?
• Boost shelf appeal - Displaying products vertically and face-forward in-store increases brand visibility and awareness.
• Maximise display options: Cross-merchandise products within the same aisle.
• Maintain product quality: Hang tabs can be used to repair damaged packaging in the store. This reduces waste and increases the likelihood of more products being sold.
• Reduce packaging: Hang tabs allow more products to be displayed in the same retail space.
• Durable materials: Do-It® Hang Tabs are clear and have various adhesive options available to suit performance requirements. These are FDA-approved for non-food contact.
Click here for more information on Pyrotec
Retailers use ‘best before’ dates on food products as an indication of quality, showing that although the food is no longer at its best, it is still good to eat. ‘Use by’ dates show consumers when perishable foods, such as meats and dairy products, are no longer safe to eat.
Pyrotec’s machinery division, Pyrotec PackMark, has launched the new 9405 Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) coder from the trusted global manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, Markem-Imaje.
Consumers are complex. Understanding your target market is one thing, but attracting their attention is quite another – particularly as traditional methods of advertising and marketing alone are no longer driving sales.
The world’s first print and apply labelling system capable of attaching printed barcodes to adjacent sides of a case, as recommended by GS1-128 and without major disruption to existing production lines, is now globally available from Markem-Imaje, and locally from Pyrotec PackMark.