Do-It® Hang Tabs – Hang, promote & sell
Issued by Pyrotec - May 14th, 10:44
Grabbing shoppers’ attention in the grocery aisle on a crowded supermarket shelf or at the point of purchase is becoming much more challenging, especially when competing against brands with bigger marketing budgets.
Pyrotec PackMedia’s Do-It® range of hang tabs and display strips is ideal for brand owners who are looking for smart and affordable ways to increase the shelf appeal of their products in the retail space. With our range of merchandising solutions, brand owners can enhance brand presence in-store and make their products stand out from the crowd without having to invest heavily in new packaging or costly marketing campaigns.
Why choose Do-It® Hang Tabs and Display Strips?
• Boost shelf appeal - Displaying products vertically and face-forward in-store increases brand visibility and awareness.
• Maximise display options: Cross-merchandise products within the same aisle.
• Maintain product quality: Hang tabs can be used to repair damaged packaging in the store. This reduces waste and increases the likelihood of more products being sold.
• Reduce packaging: Hang tabs allow more products to be displayed in the same retail space.
• Durable materials: Do-It® Hang Tabs are clear and have various adhesive options available to suit performance requirements. These are FDA-approved for non-food contact.
Click here for more information on Pyrotec
The news across the globe about South Africa’s calamitous listeriosis outbreak continues to make headlines. By March 26, 982 laboratory-confirmed listeriosis cases across the country were reported to NICD since the beginning of January 2017, and 189 deaths recorded.
The World Health Day message on April 7 was simple: giving people access to healthcare without the prospect of financial hardship. This is regardless of where they’re from; whether in Africa, Asia, South America or the United States. What matters according to the World Health Organisation (WHO), which is behind the campaign, is that there’s ‘Health for All’.
Bulky packaging is unnecessary when it comes to hanging your products in a neat and orderly way, especially in a retail environment. The less material you use to hang your packages, the less money you’re going to have to spend on hanging supplies like hang tabs and display strips.
The problem of counterfeit drugs is a global one. US pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, for example, says it has found fake medicines in at least 75 countries around the world.