Do-It® Hang Tabs – Hang, promote & sell
Issued by Pyrotec - May 14th 2018, 10:44
Grabbing shoppers’ attention in the grocery aisle on a crowded supermarket shelf or at the point of purchase is becoming much more challenging, especially when competing against brands with bigger marketing budgets.
Pyrotec PackMedia’s Do-It® range of hang tabs and display strips is ideal for brand owners who are looking for smart and affordable ways to increase the shelf appeal of their products in the retail space. With our range of merchandising solutions, brand owners can enhance brand presence in-store and make their products stand out from the crowd without having to invest heavily in new packaging or costly marketing campaigns.
Why choose Do-It® Hang Tabs and Display Strips?
• Boost shelf appeal - Displaying products vertically and face-forward in-store increases brand visibility and awareness.
• Maximise display options: Cross-merchandise products within the same aisle.
• Maintain product quality: Hang tabs can be used to repair damaged packaging in the store. This reduces waste and increases the likelihood of more products being sold.
• Reduce packaging: Hang tabs allow more products to be displayed in the same retail space.
• Durable materials: Do-It® Hang Tabs are clear and have various adhesive options available to suit performance requirements. These are FDA-approved for non-food contact.
Click here for more information on Pyrotec
Coding and marking is the method of printing essential product and traceability information onto packaging, labels and other manufactured goods and materials. These include barcodes, serialisation codes, and expiry or ‘best by’ dates.
The word ‘disruption’ is a noun, used to describe a disturbance or problem that interrupts an event. So, when we talk about disruptive innovation or disruptive technology, these phrases may evoke thoughts of chaos. However, when done right, disruptive technology can break the confines of old-school thinking.
As technological innovation increases so too do customers’ demands. With so much choice on offer, consumers not only know what a great customer experience is, but they also know when a company makes them feel special and where they’d prefer to spend their money. Building lasting relationships with consumers and earning their loyalty is, therefore, a primary focus for brand owners.
According to Vaughan Croeser, brand director for Castle Lager Africa, ‘the main barrier keeping people away from each other is the pervasiveness of labels and stereotypes, and the misconceptions we carry about other people’. To help fix this divide, Castle Lager Africa launched its thought-provoking and well-received #smashthelabel campaign.