Do-It® Hang Tabs – Hang, promote & sell
Issued by Pyrotec - May 14th 2018, 10:44
Grabbing shoppers’ attention in the grocery aisle on a crowded supermarket shelf or at the point of purchase is becoming much more challenging, especially when competing against brands with bigger marketing budgets.
Pyrotec PackMedia’s Do-It® range of hang tabs and display strips is ideal for brand owners who are looking for smart and affordable ways to increase the shelf appeal of their products in the retail space. With our range of merchandising solutions, brand owners can enhance brand presence in-store and make their products stand out from the crowd without having to invest heavily in new packaging or costly marketing campaigns.
Why choose Do-It® Hang Tabs and Display Strips?
• Boost shelf appeal - Displaying products vertically and face-forward in-store increases brand visibility and awareness.
• Maximise display options: Cross-merchandise products within the same aisle.
• Maintain product quality: Hang tabs can be used to repair damaged packaging in the store. This reduces waste and increases the likelihood of more products being sold.
• Reduce packaging: Hang tabs allow more products to be displayed in the same retail space.
• Durable materials: Do-It® Hang Tabs are clear and have various adhesive options available to suit performance requirements. These are FDA-approved for non-food contact.
Click here for more information on Pyrotec
The expansion of Markem-Imaje’s ‘Mark & Read’ camera and software system lets manufacturers tailor the level of code verification that best suits their application needs and budgets. As products go down production lines, users can now choose to simply check the code’s presence on packs or also include readability and data accuracy.
Baxter Foods wanted to use a number of different languages for the ingredients and nutritional information on its range of Jack Daniel’s barbeque sauces.
CimPak pallet labelling systems from Markem-Imaje are available in South Africa from Pyrotec PackMark.
We’re beginning to see a lot more development in the packaging sector when it comes to intelligent, smart or connected packaging.