Equisweet Sucralose range sweetener
Apr 3rd 2014, 07:51
Sucralose is a non-nutritive sweetener that is derived from natural cane sugar. Huletts Equisweet Sucralose is highly stable and its quality and taste can be enjoyed across a wide range of foods and beverages.
As each sachet is less than 16 kilojoules per sachet, and have no effect on blood sugar levels, it is perfectly suitable for diabetics as part of a balanced diet, and anyone wishing to reduce their kilojoule intake.
The safety of our sweeteners have been confirmed by the America FDA (Food and Drug Administration), which is the watchdog organization for food and safety, and by food safety authorities in most countries, including South Africa.
Huletts Equisweet Sucralose Key Benefits:
• Low Kilojoule Sweetener
• Maintains its sweetness under high cooking heat and long term storage
• Has no known side effects
• Great Huletts taste – no bitter aftertaste
• 1 Tablet contains less than 2% of the kilojoules compared to 1 level teaspoon of sugar (5g).
• Excellent stability and quality taste means Huletts Equisweet can be used in a wide range of foods and beverages
• Store in cool, dry conditions at all times
• For recipes visit our website, www.hulettssugar.co.zaClick here for more information on Huletts
Huletts EquiSweet Xylitol and Erythritol: What are these products?
Huletts, a brand synonymous with sugar in South Africa, is advertising on national television for the first time in more than 10 years with the commercial that won FCB Joburg its above-the-line business a few months ago.
Iconic sugar manufacturer, Huletts, is the latest brand to benefit from mobile social network advertising.
Huletts Equisweet with Stevia Plant offers consumers that are seeking balanced lifestyle choices an alternative to enjoy all of the sweetness with none of the guilt.