Let Appletiser bring some romance into your life with their limited edition 275ml collectable pack and exciting new Augmented Reality technology
Mar 27th 2015, 08:59
This March let Appletiser add a little spice to your life with their innovative, interactive and exciting new limited edition 275ml collectable pack. By combining new Augmented Reality Technology and beautiful collectable bottles Appletiser is helping everyone step up the romance in their lives.
Appletiser has used Augmented Reality to make 3 unique, interactive 3D animated characters come to life with their new limited edition 275ml collectable pack. AR-technology allows you with your smartphone or tablet to see computer-generated objects and characters interact with your real-world environment in three dimensions. With Appletiser’s new collectible pack you are able to watch 3 fun characters come to life right in front of your eyes. Here’s how it works:
• Appletiser has created three distinct characters for their 275ml collectable campaign. They are Johnny Appleseed (a quirky male character who hasn’t had much luck in the love department), Apple Blossom (a beautiful, sexy and sensational female character who is looking for love) and QP1D (he is not your average cupid, instead of a bow and arrow he uses a bazooka to make people fall in love, instead of wings he also has a hovercraft)
• To experience Appletiser’s AR, simply download the APPletiser App (from the IOS App Store, Google’s Play Store or www.appletiser.co.za) on your phone or tablet and use it to scan the bottom label of your purchased 275ml Collectable Appletiser bottle
• Once the bottle has been scanned, either Johnny Appleseed, Apple Blossom or QP1D will start entertaining you with a hilarious series of AR clips that vary depending on the 3 variations of the bottom labels which are Love, Romance, Dream
• The real magic happens when you scan 2 bottles with 2 different bottom labels together at the same time – this will prompt Johnny, Apple and QP1D to interact with each other in various entertaining ways, right in front of your eyes
• In other words you would need to put different bottom label bottles together to see the 9 different character interactions come to life. For example a Love and Romance label combination will have a different interaction to a Romance and Dream combination and to a Love and Dream interaction etc.
Augmented Reality is not the only special aspect about the Appletiser collectable pack. The 275ml bottles have been designed to be collectables. There are 28 specially designed labels that relate to romance. With fun and quirky sayings like “I got it from my Mamma”, “Wild Thing”, “Hugs and Kisses” you can make your special someone, crush or friends feel loved with these unique limited edition bottles.
“We felt that this would be the perfect way to combine beautiful art and amazing technology to help our fans to break the ice and hopefully start some fun conversations and maybe even some new friendships or relationships,” says Serena Ramiah Brand Manager for Appletiser “We are really excited at employing this relatively new technology in such a unique, innovative way and we believe our fans will love the experience of interacting with the characters as well as collecting the beautiful bottles.”
The limited edition 275ml collectable pack will be in selected stores by March 2015 and will be available for the Appletiser and Grapetiser ranges. So what are you waiting for? Spice up your life with the Appletiser collectable pack and get ready to Crown your Moment with romance.
For more info, or simply to chat about your Appletiser AR experience, find us on Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/AppletiserSA and on Twitter at @AppletiserZA and tell us what you think.
Fitch & Leedes, the superb range of authentic mixers from Chill Beverages International (PTY) Ltd preferred by most premium distillers, has launched a new 750ml glass collection perfect for stylish drinks on the patio with friends.
Discover new Chateau Del Rei sparkling wine in a can and turn the 18th annual South African Cheese Festival at Sandringham Estate near Stellenbosch into an instant celebration over the weekend of 26 – 28 April 2019.
DHL Express has announced the launch of its new mobile and desktop app aimed at improving the online shopping experience for Africa-based consumers.
KWV was revealed as one of the World’s Most Admired Brands in the annual The World’s Most Admired Wine Brands survey by Drinks International. Competing with the greatest names in the industry, KWV was ranked 45 out of 50, making it the highest placed brand from South Africa and one of only two South African brands to be featured in this global list.
Try these recipes
Cranberry jelly gives the sauce a sweet and sticky festive flavour.
The hunt for extraordinary begins at Checkers with this decadent Frey Chocolate Hot Cross Bun Trifle. With this easy recipe, you’ll amaze your guests and treat their taste buds to a mouth-watering, sweet and unique dessert in no time.
Who says Easter should be all about the eggs? Here’s how to stack on more flavour using the holiday’s go-to treat. (Makes 2 burgers)
These treats are delectable and brilliantly portable.
HR and Payroll need to embrace tech change
10/04/2019 - 13:40
Technology permeates every aspect of business today. Even the more traditional people-centric processes of human resources (HR) and payroll have benefited from automation, machine learning, and the like. The challenge lies in whether organisations can keep up with this rapidly evolving landscape, especially in a mobile-centric environment such as South Africa, declares Ian McAlister, General Manager of CRS Technologies South Africa.
Cathedral Cellar comes to life with augmented reality labels
09/04/2019 - 10:29
Cathedral Cellar is relaunching globally with wine labels which allow wine enthusiasts to invite its winemaker, Wim Truter, to their dinner time conversation, via augmented reality technology.
SA consumers embrace digital shopping
08/04/2019 - 09:30
Smartphones have become the go-to technology for online shopping, with more than 20percent of South African consumers using them weekly over other mobile devices.
Consumer readiness to embrace technology-driven innovation
04/04/2019 - 11:18
Our world is changing. Advances in cloud, mobile, edge computing, IoT and AI are unlocking new business opportunities at a speed not seen before.
Organisations need to adapt to meet the empowered customer
26/03/2019 - 14:40
We currently live in a world where innovation and disruption is driving the way we think and operate. “Today the customer is more empowered than ever. Knowledge is at their fingertips and technology is a part of their everyday life,” says Bizmod consultant, Colette Staniland. “The customer is no longer dependant on an organisation, the customer will define the meaning of the value of an organisation’s offering.”