Let Appletiser bring some romance into your life with their limited edition 275ml collectable pack and exciting new Augmented Reality technology
Mar 27th 2015, 08:59
This March let Appletiser add a little spice to your life with their innovative, interactive and exciting new limited edition 275ml collectable pack. By combining new Augmented Reality Technology and beautiful collectable bottles Appletiser is helping everyone step up the romance in their lives.
Appletiser has used Augmented Reality to make 3 unique, interactive 3D animated characters come to life with their new limited edition 275ml collectable pack. AR-technology allows you with your smartphone or tablet to see computer-generated objects and characters interact with your real-world environment in three dimensions. With Appletiser’s new collectible pack you are able to watch 3 fun characters come to life right in front of your eyes. Here’s how it works:
• Appletiser has created three distinct characters for their 275ml collectable campaign. They are Johnny Appleseed (a quirky male character who hasn’t had much luck in the love department), Apple Blossom (a beautiful, sexy and sensational female character who is looking for love) and QP1D (he is not your average cupid, instead of a bow and arrow he uses a bazooka to make people fall in love, instead of wings he also has a hovercraft)
• To experience Appletiser’s AR, simply download the APPletiser App (from the IOS App Store, Google’s Play Store or www.appletiser.co.za) on your phone or tablet and use it to scan the bottom label of your purchased 275ml Collectable Appletiser bottle
• Once the bottle has been scanned, either Johnny Appleseed, Apple Blossom or QP1D will start entertaining you with a hilarious series of AR clips that vary depending on the 3 variations of the bottom labels which are Love, Romance, Dream
• The real magic happens when you scan 2 bottles with 2 different bottom labels together at the same time – this will prompt Johnny, Apple and QP1D to interact with each other in various entertaining ways, right in front of your eyes
• In other words you would need to put different bottom label bottles together to see the 9 different character interactions come to life. For example a Love and Romance label combination will have a different interaction to a Romance and Dream combination and to a Love and Dream interaction etc.
Augmented Reality is not the only special aspect about the Appletiser collectable pack. The 275ml bottles have been designed to be collectables. There are 28 specially designed labels that relate to romance. With fun and quirky sayings like “I got it from my Mamma”, “Wild Thing”, “Hugs and Kisses” you can make your special someone, crush or friends feel loved with these unique limited edition bottles.
“We felt that this would be the perfect way to combine beautiful art and amazing technology to help our fans to break the ice and hopefully start some fun conversations and maybe even some new friendships or relationships,” says Serena Ramiah Brand Manager for Appletiser “We are really excited at employing this relatively new technology in such a unique, innovative way and we believe our fans will love the experience of interacting with the characters as well as collecting the beautiful bottles.”
The limited edition 275ml collectable pack will be in selected stores by March 2015 and will be available for the Appletiser and Grapetiser ranges. So what are you waiting for? Spice up your life with the Appletiser collectable pack and get ready to Crown your Moment with romance.
For more info, or simply to chat about your Appletiser AR experience, find us on Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/AppletiserSA and on Twitter at @AppletiserZA and tell us what you think.
NRF CalMag Fizzy with added Vitamin D is a lime flavoured, effervescent tablet that is easily absorbed by the body. One tablet daily, dissolved in a glass of water, allows for fast and gentle absorption and is suitable for the most sensitive digestive system.
They steer us to safety. They keep their eyes on the road. They sacrifice time with their families so that they can get ours home safely. They’re taxi drivers and our “everyday heroes”. This month, as part of their “Cheers to” campaign, they’re being saluted by Bavaria, South Africa’s leading 0.0% non-alcoholic malt beverage.
Just in time for summer, Red Bull is bringing back the Red Bull Coconut Edition; a tropical and fruity take on the classic Red Bull Energy Drink.
Chateau Del Rei, the stylish sparkling wine in a can, introduces two new bubblies this summer because all good things come in threes.
Try these recipes
A cheat's white sauce means a one-way ticket to Italy.
A layered vegan pudding that everyone will enjoy.
Soft and fluffy blueberry muffins with fudge crumble are a must-eat pastry. Try this simple recipe now.
A rich and creamy risotto with crispy bacon and cheese.
What does the Retail Customer of the Future look like?
13/11/2019 - 09:28
Today’s retailers face a difficult challenge. Online shopping is attracting consumers to the convenience of desktop browsing, and away from the buzz of brick and mortar stores.
Ackermans launches futuristic concept store
16/10/2019 - 16:17
Ackermans, one of South Africa’s longest-standing value retailers, launched its first technology-driven concept store in Sandton City, Johannesburg.
Christmas is coming: 3 ways retailers can ensure a more profitable festive season
14/10/2019 - 10:29
According to Stats SA, retail figures for December 2018, showed an annual decline of 1.4% instead of the expected 2.1% growth. It seems like brick-and-mortar stores are battling against depleting footfalls and decaying consumer confidence.
Working towards better data management
24/09/2019 - 13:13
Big data is seeing organisations becoming more mindful of aligning their data management practices with newer paradigms such as data lakes, elastic and cluster computing, and real-time data. As such, the cloud provides an environment capable of managing the volume and scale required to do so.
Embracing workforce transformation in a digital world
20/09/2019 - 13:53
Workforce transformation affects all aspects of business and companies must plan for the impact it is having and will continue to have on operations. Nicol Myburgh, Head of the HR Business Unit at CRS Technologies, says the evolving business landscape means companies must start thinking now about the skills they need for the future.