Let Appletiser bring some romance into your life with their limited edition 275ml collectable pack and exciting new Augmented Reality technology
Mar 27th 2015, 08:59
This March let Appletiser add a little spice to your life with their innovative, interactive and exciting new limited edition 275ml collectable pack. By combining new Augmented Reality Technology and beautiful collectable bottles Appletiser is helping everyone step up the romance in their lives.
Appletiser has used Augmented Reality to make 3 unique, interactive 3D animated characters come to life with their new limited edition 275ml collectable pack. AR-technology allows you with your smartphone or tablet to see computer-generated objects and characters interact with your real-world environment in three dimensions. With Appletiser’s new collectible pack you are able to watch 3 fun characters come to life right in front of your eyes. Here’s how it works:
• Appletiser has created three distinct characters for their 275ml collectable campaign. They are Johnny Appleseed (a quirky male character who hasn’t had much luck in the love department), Apple Blossom (a beautiful, sexy and sensational female character who is looking for love) and QP1D (he is not your average cupid, instead of a bow and arrow he uses a bazooka to make people fall in love, instead of wings he also has a hovercraft)
• To experience Appletiser’s AR, simply download the APPletiser App (from the IOS App Store, Google’s Play Store or www.appletiser.co.za) on your phone or tablet and use it to scan the bottom label of your purchased 275ml Collectable Appletiser bottle
• Once the bottle has been scanned, either Johnny Appleseed, Apple Blossom or QP1D will start entertaining you with a hilarious series of AR clips that vary depending on the 3 variations of the bottom labels which are Love, Romance, Dream
• The real magic happens when you scan 2 bottles with 2 different bottom labels together at the same time – this will prompt Johnny, Apple and QP1D to interact with each other in various entertaining ways, right in front of your eyes
• In other words you would need to put different bottom label bottles together to see the 9 different character interactions come to life. For example a Love and Romance label combination will have a different interaction to a Romance and Dream combination and to a Love and Dream interaction etc.
Augmented Reality is not the only special aspect about the Appletiser collectable pack. The 275ml bottles have been designed to be collectables. There are 28 specially designed labels that relate to romance. With fun and quirky sayings like “I got it from my Mamma”, “Wild Thing”, “Hugs and Kisses” you can make your special someone, crush or friends feel loved with these unique limited edition bottles.
“We felt that this would be the perfect way to combine beautiful art and amazing technology to help our fans to break the ice and hopefully start some fun conversations and maybe even some new friendships or relationships,” says Serena Ramiah Brand Manager for Appletiser “We are really excited at employing this relatively new technology in such a unique, innovative way and we believe our fans will love the experience of interacting with the characters as well as collecting the beautiful bottles.”
The limited edition 275ml collectable pack will be in selected stores by March 2015 and will be available for the Appletiser and Grapetiser ranges. So what are you waiting for? Spice up your life with the Appletiser collectable pack and get ready to Crown your Moment with romance.
For more info, or simply to chat about your Appletiser AR experience, find us on Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/AppletiserSA and on Twitter at @AppletiserZA and tell us what you think.
Bull Brand, one of SA’s most iconic food brands, has launched a new bold ‘Inner Strength’ brand repositioning aimed at leveraging the heritage of the brand while finding new relevance for a broader audience.
DHL has appointed Jed Michaletos as Managing Director of DHL Express South Africa, effective from 14 January 2019. Michaletos is responsible for driving business growth for the company in South Africa, with a strong focus on enhancing customer experience, employee engagement and service quality.
Rhodes Food Group, producer of popular convenient baby and toddler food brand Squish, has launched an extended range to its Squish portfolio of 100% fruit and veg purees, and 100% fruit and veg pressed infant juices.
Hansa Golden Crisp, a bespoke beer designed for unisex appeal, has been launched by The South African Breweries.
Try these recipes
Because sometimes we can’t wait until dessert to get our chocolate fix…
Perfect dessert for your Valentine's Day dinner in.
This is not a cheap dish to make, but it is a spectacular meat-free recipe fit for a celebratory lunch or dinner.
IoT offers fast, effective control of every business resource
12/02/2019 - 22:51
Internet of Things (IoT) continues to make inroads into South African industries, and it is not difficult to see why. The fact is that with IoT, businesses will always know where everything is, they will be able to keep track of even more data, everything will be faster and remote work will be even more feasible. Another fact is that challenges associated with this technology, like security, connectivity and a sound business plan, are largely being addressed.
6 Ways to win with CX
06/02/2019 - 10:35
As each new app or tech gadget appears on the horizon, keeping the Customer Experience (CX) fresh and relevant becomes more complex. But making and retaining customers in 2019 is not just about keeping up with the sophisticated robotics of the 21st Century. Yes, branding and selling is knowing what and how technology can assist in the CX experience but it’s also ensuring there’s a human and emotional connection with the consumer every step of the way.
(Hu)man versus machine. How AI tackled retail stock and staffing
28/01/2019 - 10:23
2018 was most definitely the year in which AI and Machine Learning (ML) took the lion’s share of technology media headlines. Like social media, virtual reality, drones, and cloud services before them, the impending doom of AI robots taking our jobs drew conference audiences, filled social feeds and consumed traditional media channels.
The era of post-modern marketing
15/01/2019 - 14:05
It’s the age of post-modern marketing when creativity and storytelling are combined with modern technology and a focus on human behaviour.
The customer’s journey to the cloud
14/01/2019 - 11:02
Migrating to the cloud is no longer the complex process it once was. Thanks to the evolution of technology, moving from an on-premise environment can be done much more efficiently than before. Even attitudes towards this strategic shift have changed.