More than just a label
Issued by iWrite on behalf of Pyrotec - Jul 12th, 13:29
While every aspect of a product matters, it’s the design, packaging and labelling that draws consumers to choose one product instead of another from cluttered retail shelves. With consumers looking for price and quality, if a pack’s label doesn’t look good consumers won’t buy the product.
Pyrotec PackMedia, the southern African distributor of Fix-a-Form® booklet labels, can incorporate many special characteristics into labels while ensuring they continue to enhance the brand and its packaging. These enhancements include moisture resistance, security and tamper-evident features, unique or random codes, braille, special adhesives and finishes, solutions to cope with temperature extremes, tactile warning triangles, scratch off panels, and other special print features.
Because space is limited on many products, and there’s an increasing legislative requirement to include ever more information, Fix-a-Form® booklet labels provide the extra space needed for information in a compact and effective way.
Affixing to almost any surface, Fix-a-Form® booklet labels are an innovative and space-efficient way to communicate detailed product information without compromising shelf appeal. Available in a virtually unlimited range of shapes and sizes, they can be tailored to meet individual needs.
The extra information that can be carried on booklet labels means that packaging can often be reduced, replacing a leaflet and carton with a single booklet label. They can also carry extensive text in several languages, eliminating the need for separate labels for each language. Not only does this save on production costs and simplify inventory and distribution management, it is also a key environmental consideration that is increasingly important to consumers.
Pyrotec PackMedia has the in-house expertise and facilities to tailor a printed Fix-a-Form® solution that incorporates special print features. These include:
• Braille – Consistent, accurate and validated braille for leaflets and labels.
• Moisture-resistance – Ideal for bathroom products and agrochemical products, making them more resistant to multiple use, spillages and wet weather.
• Special adhesives – Use of special materials for applications that are in close contact with moisture, fat, or chemicals.
• Temperature extremes – Approved specialised materials make it possible to create label solutions that can withstand high or extremely low temperatures.
• Enclosed products – For eye-catching promotional giveaways such as seed packets or food samples.
• Collectable stickers – Collectable stickers can be included within a Fix-a-Form® booklet label as part of an on-pack promotion to help boost sales.
• Scratch-off panels – Scratch-off areas can be included for scratch card games, secure packaging or variable data.
• Vouchers – Detachable vouchers can be included to encourage repeat purchases or to encourage purchase of a different product in the range.
• Transfers/rub-off tattoos – Child-friendly rub off tattoos can be included as part of an on-pack promotion.
• Removable leaflets and booklet labels – Allow users to conveniently detach some or all of the information for ease of reference.
• Scratch and sniff panels – Scented scratch and sniff panels can be included in a Fix-a-Form® booklet label to encourage product sales across a range by being able to sample it first.
Click here for more information on Pyrotec
South Africa’s iconic Table Mountain, recognised as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature and internationally acclaimed as a top tourist experience, has a fast-moving food & beverage (F&B) environment. Approximately 1.2 million transactions per annum take place - this is made up of card and cash payments by local and international tourists who eat and drink as part of their Table Mountain experience.
Traceability Solutions stocks a variety of tamper evident, laser markable materials which is generally used as a tamper evident label for high-security applications and asset registry marking.
Greenworks, battery driven garden and DIY equipment, is launching in South Africa this September. Established in 2006, Greenworks is a rapidly growing brand offering a wide range of cordless garden and power tools worldwide.
With the imminent separation of TOWER from the Pyrotec brands, Pyrotec assures its stakeholders of its steadfast approach to focusing on its strengths and continuing to grow within the markets it serves.
Try these recipes
Consumers are constantly looking for healthier ways to snack and according to Anna Klainbaum, food trend expert and writer, recipes for granola and oatmeal balls have become very popular. These bite-sized snacks are traditionally made with peanut butter, oats or granola, seeds and honey. They are often also packed with dried nuts, chocolate chips or shredded coconut.
Great for snuggling up on cold days.
No time to make your own pasta? Opt for store-bought.
An indulgent upgrade on an iced coffee.