More than just a label
Issued by iWrite on behalf of Pyrotec - Jul 12th 2018, 13:29
While every aspect of a product matters, it’s the design, packaging and labelling that draws consumers to choose one product instead of another from cluttered retail shelves. With consumers looking for price and quality, if a pack’s label doesn’t look good consumers won’t buy the product.
Pyrotec PackMedia, the southern African distributor of Fix-a-Form® booklet labels, can incorporate many special characteristics into labels while ensuring they continue to enhance the brand and its packaging. These enhancements include moisture resistance, security and tamper-evident features, unique or random codes, braille, special adhesives and finishes, solutions to cope with temperature extremes, tactile warning triangles, scratch off panels, and other special print features.
Because space is limited on many products, and there’s an increasing legislative requirement to include ever more information, Fix-a-Form® booklet labels provide the extra space needed for information in a compact and effective way.
Affixing to almost any surface, Fix-a-Form® booklet labels are an innovative and space-efficient way to communicate detailed product information without compromising shelf appeal. Available in a virtually unlimited range of shapes and sizes, they can be tailored to meet individual needs.
The extra information that can be carried on booklet labels means that packaging can often be reduced, replacing a leaflet and carton with a single booklet label. They can also carry extensive text in several languages, eliminating the need for separate labels for each language. Not only does this save on production costs and simplify inventory and distribution management, it is also a key environmental consideration that is increasingly important to consumers.
Pyrotec PackMedia has the in-house expertise and facilities to tailor a printed Fix-a-Form® solution that incorporates special print features. These include:
• Braille – Consistent, accurate and validated braille for leaflets and labels.
• Moisture-resistance – Ideal for bathroom products and agrochemical products, making them more resistant to multiple use, spillages and wet weather.
• Special adhesives – Use of special materials for applications that are in close contact with moisture, fat, or chemicals.
• Temperature extremes – Approved specialised materials make it possible to create label solutions that can withstand high or extremely low temperatures.
• Enclosed products – For eye-catching promotional giveaways such as seed packets or food samples.
• Collectable stickers – Collectable stickers can be included within a Fix-a-Form® booklet label as part of an on-pack promotion to help boost sales.
• Scratch-off panels – Scratch-off areas can be included for scratch card games, secure packaging or variable data.
• Vouchers – Detachable vouchers can be included to encourage repeat purchases or to encourage purchase of a different product in the range.
• Transfers/rub-off tattoos – Child-friendly rub off tattoos can be included as part of an on-pack promotion.
• Removable leaflets and booklet labels – Allow users to conveniently detach some or all of the information for ease of reference.
• Scratch and sniff panels – Scented scratch and sniff panels can be included in a Fix-a-Form® booklet label to encourage product sales across a range by being able to sample it first.
Click here for more information on Pyrotec
Around the World, 17th June is observed as ‘Eat Your Vegetables Day’ and is one more opportunity to remind everyone that veggies are an essential part of a healthy lifestyle. They come in every shape and colour of the rainbow and everyone has their favourite! We can all agree that vegetables are versatile, can be added to any meal and are important for daily consumption as they’re a vital source of nutrients.
Chivas is shaking up the Scotch whisky category with the launch of Chivas XV - a 15-year-old blend that challenges conventions around how and when to enjoy Scotch whisky.
Bavaria, South Africa’s leading 0.0% beer brand, recently announced a three-year sponsorship deal with the prestigious Comrades Marathon. In order to celebrate the sponsorship announcement, Bavaria has created an emotional video celebrating Maurice Rosen, a veteran runner of the race who will be competing for his 36th Comrades finish this year – summing up the qualities of tradition, bravery, resilience and tenacity that the race is known for.
Fitch & Leedes, the authentic range of mixers, in collaboration with Bokeh Lifestyle and Fashion Film Festival are giving local filmmakers the chance to get their hands on R75 000.
Try these recipes
A delicious favourite gets a nutritious twist that’s guaranteed to keep your loved ones both happy and healthy. Serves 10.
Layers of chicken, red onion and mushroom in a creamy béchamel sauce. A super dish for entertaining or taking with you on holiday.
A rich and creamy baked cheesecake heaped with a deep red, fresh raspberry sauce.
Banters at your braai? This Steakhouse Classic picanha with broccoli and Asian dressing is a definite winner.