Rice Paper Salad Wraps
Checkers - Mar 15th, 14:54
Revolutionise your wrap game with these rice paper salad wraps. Intriguing to the eye and the palate, these are a win-win, no matter the occasion.
20 rice paper wraps
1 tub (300 g) seasonal fruit salad
Prepared cranberry and Parmesan salad
Prepared Greek salad
1 pkt. Italian seed sprinkle
1 pkt. peanut & seed sprinkles
1 pkt. julienne beetroot
1 pkt. julienne carrot
1 pkt. sliced red onions
1. Soak rice wraps in cool water for 1–2 minutes or until soft. Remove from water and place on a clean kitchen towel.
2. Place sliced fruit in the middle of rice paper wrap, leaving a 2–3 cm border above the top and the base of the filling.
3. Place a few lettuce leaves and the salad fillings on top of the fruit.
4. Sprinkle with your choice of a mixture of julienne beetroot, carrot or sliced red onions.
5. Scatter with Italian or peanut mix sprinkles.
6. Fold the bottom half of the rice paper over, then fold the sides in and tightly roll it up.
Serves 6.Click here for more Checkers recipes
Fitch & Leedes, the authentic range of mixers, in collaboration with Bokeh Lifestyle and Fashion Film Festival are giving local filmmakers the chance to get their hands on R75 000.
KWV is proud to announce that its Cathedral Cellar Shiraz 2016 has been rated as one of the Cape Winelands’ top 12 wines in this category, according to the 7th annual Shiraz SA Challenge. This is the 3rd year that this premium wine has been included as one of SA’s Top 12 Shiraz’s, a performance which KWV says indicates their unwavering commitment to make wines that consistently deliver on quality.
Mentholatum SA, a health & wellness company and the makers of Deep Heat, relaunches the only Ibuprofen gel on the South African Market – Deep Relief Ibuprofen Gel.
Johannesburg’s brightest young tech geniuses gathered at the Tshimologong Precinct recently to share their ideas and their creations at the Red Bull Basement Hatch event.
Try these recipes
Nothing improves your afternoon coffee and a rusk like a little more coffee in your rusk. What can we say, we’re addicted!
Asparagus is especially rich in folic acid. You can replace the beef fillet with chicken if you prefer.
A warm Winter pud.
Gluten-free and ever-so-indulgent, butternut is the new spaghetti.