Rice Paper Salad Wraps
Checkers - Mar 15th, 14:54
Revolutionise your wrap game with these rice paper salad wraps. Intriguing to the eye and the palate, these are a win-win, no matter the occasion.
20 rice paper wraps
1 tub (300 g) seasonal fruit salad
Prepared cranberry and Parmesan salad
Prepared Greek salad
1 pkt. Italian seed sprinkle
1 pkt. peanut & seed sprinkles
1 pkt. julienne beetroot
1 pkt. julienne carrot
1 pkt. sliced red onions
1. Soak rice wraps in cool water for 1–2 minutes or until soft. Remove from water and place on a clean kitchen towel.
2. Place sliced fruit in the middle of rice paper wrap, leaving a 2–3 cm border above the top and the base of the filling.
3. Place a few lettuce leaves and the salad fillings on top of the fruit.
4. Sprinkle with your choice of a mixture of julienne beetroot, carrot or sliced red onions.
5. Scatter with Italian or peanut mix sprinkles.
6. Fold the bottom half of the rice paper over, then fold the sides in and tightly roll it up.
Serves 6.Click here for more Checkers recipes
Blistex, America’s leading lip care range, has launched an ultra-conditioning Lip Serum innovation, bringing you closer to your best lips one drop at a time.
With more than 30+ years of experience within the packaging, labelling, marking and coding industry, TracePack is the authority in the FMCG, health and pharmaceutical, industrial, construction materials and chemicals industries.
Nederburg has been included in the highly-anticipated top 50 list of ‘The World’s Most Admired Wine Brands’ by UK-based publication, Drinks International, for a fourth consecutive year in 2019.
Robertson Winery has added a Sparkling Brut Rosé to their popular range of sparkling wines.
Try these recipes
Oh-so-easy to make, they can be prepped in advance.
Zingy and creamy in equal measure, this is the ultimate tangy snack.
Start any summer day right with this tasty and refreshing smoothie bowl. Garnish with edible flowers for an extra flair that’ll impress any guest.
Moreish bites with hidden centres.