The benefits of multi-page booklet labels
Pyrotec - Nov 14th 2018, 09:04
Many South African brand owners don’t make optimal use of their packaging and labelling space. This is not only prime real estate where brands can communicate with consumers but also a mandatory platform for the pharmaceutical sector, for example, to clearly display dosage instructions and contra-indications.
The purpose of a label is not just to inform consumers about what the product is and what’s within it, but also to explain its benefits and warnings. When used correctly, labels can help brands to build trust and make it easier to communicate important messages to consumers.
What is a booklet label?
Known in the packaging industry by many different names – including extended text labels, expanded content labels, multi-panel labels, concertina labels, fold-out labels, or pull-out labels – an on-pack informational label is a multi-page leaflet or booklet that is combined with a printed self-adhesive label.
This innovative on-pack information and communication device requires no more space than a standard label, yet it allows manufacturers and brand owners to multiply the area used for communication on-pack several times over, in a clear and legible way.
At Pyrotec PackMedia, we have an expansive array of Fix-a-Form® booklet labels that can be custom constructed to suit your needs, whether you prefer a concertina-style design or a booklet that your customers can page through. All Fix-a-Form® booklet labels are professionally and neatly constructed to maintain your professional brand image.
What are the benefits?
Fix-a-Form® informational booklet labels are suitable for use in a variety of user-applications and offer the following advantages:
• Include more detailed information and images on-pack, even on smaller packaging sizes – without impacting your original packaging footprint.
• Ensure you meet relevant legislative compliance by including extensive instructions, application and dosage information, warnings and contra-indications and product information on your label, in multiple languages if necessary.
• The quality and space built into Fix-a-Form® booklet labels ensure that all the information on your label is legible and easy to read, in a wide range of environmental conditions.
• This device remains securely attached to your product to ensure important information reaches the end-user completely intact.
• Add space to your packaging for product descriptions and instructional diagrams, safety messages, anti-counterfeiting features, user guidelines, and even antimicrobial coatings.
Since 1981, Pyrotec PackMedia has been the exclusive Fix-a-Form® Licensee in South and southern Africa. For more information about developing the perfect labelling solution for your brand, visit Pyrotec PackMedia today.
Click here for more information on Pyrotec
Coding, marking and print and apply labelling are the ways in which manufacturers print essential product and traceability information onto packaging, labels and other manufactured goods. Examples include barcodes, serialisation codes, and expiry or ‘best by’ dates.
Human error is the cause of most coding errors, which can affect product quality and reputational damage for brands. They also cost money in terms of packaging or labelling waste, reworking time and may even result in regulation fines. Correct coding is important for ensuring the supply chain operates efficiently and providing retailers and customers with important product information.
Exposure to chemicals can cause numerous immediate or long-term health effects that include headaches, poisoning, respiratory illness, burns and birth defects.
As a high-volume manufacturing process, extrusion requires product marking equipment that performs optimally at high speeds in demanding environments. Manufactures in the pipe, cable, tube or profile industries, need a coding solution that meets these demands and offers an attractive total cost of ownership.