Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding
Checkers - Jul 31st, 14:47
This vegan breakfast bowl is sweetened with just a little honey but is as thick and creamy as your favourite old-fashioned porridge.
For the chocolate chia pudding:
1½ cups Crystal Valley almond milk
1 tsp. Health Connection Wholefoods cacao maca boost
2 tsp. cacao
60 g Health Connection Wholefoods chia seeds
A squeeze of honey (to taste)
½ cup Health Connection Wholefoods gluten-free muesli
½ cup Health Connection Wholefoods cacao nibs
100 g Health Connection Wholefoods goji berries
4 tbsp. chocolate almond butter
A handful of fresh berries
Fresh mint sprigs; for garnish
1. Place the almond milk, cacao maca boost, cacao, chia seeds and a squeeze of honey into a bowl and whisk until combined.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours or until thickened.
3. Remove from fridge and give it a quick stir, to loosen pudding slightly.
4. Divide into bowls and top with a little muesli, cacao nibs, goji berries, a dollop of chocolate almond butter and fresh berries.
5. Garnish with mint and serve.
Click here for more Checkers recipes
Hansa Golden Crisp, a bespoke beer designed for unisex appeal, has been launched by The South African Breweries.
Transform traditional trifle into a red velvet Christmas confection by adding vanilla cream cheese filling and seasonal berries.
New Fitch & Leedes Spicy Ginger Beer, the intrepid mixer with a sense of adventure from Chill Beverages International (Pty) Ltd, is taking the enjoyment of fine spirits to the next level.
Try these recipes
Bursting with flavour and colour.
A party starter or sundowner.
Bake up a batch of delicious biscuits and then have loads of fun making edible Christmas trees for the festive season. These make for great gifts or table pieces.
Keeps your breath minty fresh.