What Hang Tab is right for your retail display?
Issued by Pyrotec - Apr 4th, 07:57
Bulky packaging is unnecessary when it comes to hanging your products in a neat and orderly way, especially in a retail environment. The less material you use to hang your packages, the less money you’re going to have to spend on hanging supplies like hang tabs and display strips.
The right hang tab means that you will be able to easily cross-sell your products, increase your brand awareness and increase revenue through an increase in impulse buying, reduced cost for packaging, and reduced shelf-space.
At Pyrotec PackMedia, we offer a wide variety of Do-It® hang tabs and display strips to suit the varying retail displays.
• Round hole hang tabs are ideal for lightweight items that are hung on one peg.
• Slot hang tabs are great for single or double wire pegs. They come in delta and euro shaped holes to ensure that your products will centre themselves for easy loading.
• Hook hang tabs are perfect for products that come in different colours or sizes because the customer can easily move around the product and see all of the varieties available.
• FlexiTab hang tabs have a thick hole and thin adhesive area which makes it ideal for curved, uneven, or uniquely shaped packages.
• Reinforcer hang tabs offer the perfect amount of support for less strong packaging that is vulnerable to tearing or breaking.
• Display strips are ideal for cross-merchandising products and for displaying items where retail space is limited.
Click here for more information on Pyrotec
Serialised coding is an excellent anti-counterfeiting measure and, because of this, several countries around the world have made it a legal requirement for their pharmaceutical industries.
The two primary inkjet technologies used in the packaging industry are continuous inkjet (CIJ) and thermal inkjet (TIJ) printing. When deciding which is best for a specific application, there are several operating features to consider.
Many South African brand owners don’t make optimal use of their packaging and labelling space. This is not only prime real estate where brands can communicate with consumers but also a mandatory platform for the pharmaceutical sector, for example, to clearly display dosage instructions and contra-indications.
Unlike other printing technology, continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers operate at low cost because they run for many hours before requiring a service.