What Hang Tab is right for your retail display?
Issued by Pyrotec - Apr 4th, 07:57
Bulky packaging is unnecessary when it comes to hanging your products in a neat and orderly way, especially in a retail environment. The less material you use to hang your packages, the less money you’re going to have to spend on hanging supplies like hang tabs and display strips.
The right hang tab means that you will be able to easily cross-sell your products, increase your brand awareness and increase revenue through an increase in impulse buying, reduced cost for packaging, and reduced shelf-space.
At Pyrotec PackMedia, we offer a wide variety of Do-It® hang tabs and display strips to suit the varying retail displays.
• Round hole hang tabs are ideal for lightweight items that are hung on one peg.
• Slot hang tabs are great for single or double wire pegs. They come in delta and euro shaped holes to ensure that your products will centre themselves for easy loading.
• Hook hang tabs are perfect for products that come in different colours or sizes because the customer can easily move around the product and see all of the varieties available.
• FlexiTab hang tabs have a thick hole and thin adhesive area which makes it ideal for curved, uneven, or uniquely shaped packages.
• Reinforcer hang tabs offer the perfect amount of support for less strong packaging that is vulnerable to tearing or breaking.
• Display strips are ideal for cross-merchandising products and for displaying items where retail space is limited.
Click here for more information on Pyrotec
Consumers are complex. Understanding your target market is one thing, but attracting their attention is quite another – particularly as traditional methods of advertising and marketing alone are no longer driving sales.
The world’s first print and apply labelling system capable of attaching printed barcodes to adjacent sides of a case, as recommended by GS1-128 and without major disruption to existing production lines, is now globally available from Markem-Imaje, and locally from Pyrotec PackMark.
In general, the medical world has been moving ever-closer to including more information on its pharmaceutical labels as it’s thought this is the best way to ensure consumers have all the knowledge they need to take their medicine safely, without consuming too much, or missing vital instructions.
In today’s competitive business environment, staying ahead of the game is the game. To do this, manufacturers need to ensure that their equipment remains effective and runs optimally at all times.