What Hang Tab is right for your retail display?
Issued by Pyrotec - Apr 4th 2018, 07:57
Bulky packaging is unnecessary when it comes to hanging your products in a neat and orderly way, especially in a retail environment. The less material you use to hang your packages, the less money you’re going to have to spend on hanging supplies like hang tabs and display strips.
The right hang tab means that you will be able to easily cross-sell your products, increase your brand awareness and increase revenue through an increase in impulse buying, reduced cost for packaging, and reduced shelf-space.
At Pyrotec PackMedia, we offer a wide variety of Do-It® hang tabs and display strips to suit the varying retail displays.
• Round hole hang tabs are ideal for lightweight items that are hung on one peg.
• Slot hang tabs are great for single or double wire pegs. They come in delta and euro shaped holes to ensure that your products will centre themselves for easy loading.
• Hook hang tabs are perfect for products that come in different colours or sizes because the customer can easily move around the product and see all of the varieties available.
• FlexiTab hang tabs have a thick hole and thin adhesive area which makes it ideal for curved, uneven, or uniquely shaped packages.
• Reinforcer hang tabs offer the perfect amount of support for less strong packaging that is vulnerable to tearing or breaking.
• Display strips are ideal for cross-merchandising products and for displaying items where retail space is limited.
Click here for more information on Pyrotec
For many years Rowan Beattie, Pyrotec’s managing director, has been known for emphasising to his staff that ‘by satisfying our most demanding customer we’ll satisfy all our customers’.
With the launch of the 4700 drop-on-demand (DOD) valvejet coder from Markem-Imaje, valvejet printer users can now add ink on-the-fly without stopping high-speed production. They can also print two sides of a case simultaneously or very large characters on one side to enhance code readability and help minimise logistics mistakes.
As the UK’s leading supplier of dried fruit and seeds, Whitworths chose Fix-a-Form® promotional peel and reveal labels from Denny Bros for its on-pack £1 off next purchase cross-promotion.
In October 2018, Mintel revealed six key consumer trends that will impact global markets in in 2019 and beyond. In its report, Mintel states that the global consumer landscape will evolve as never before, driven by themes of privacy, individuality, wellness, convenience and connectivity.