Bisquit VS Classique is elaborated with grapes that mainly come from the Fins Bois area in Cognac, expressing the finesse of a lively cognac.
Colour: A bright golden colour
Nose: A bouquet of yellow fruits with a hint of honey, and touches of vanilla and fine oak
Taste: A marriage of fresh fruits like cherry-plum, pear and citrus fruits
Finish: A smooth cognac with generous aftertaste and a sensation of freshness
Serving suggestion: Perfect neat at room temperature, over ice or in long refreshing drinks
VS stands for “Very Special”
Silver medal “Best in class” in the 2010 IWSC
(International Wine and Spirit Competition)
Bisquit VSOP Fine Champagne is elaborated with grapes only coming from the two most sought after Cognac areas, Grande and Petite Champagne. These unique eaux-de-vie have the greatest ageing potential.
Colour: From copper to amber
Nose: A subtle nose with touches of blossoming flowers, candied fruit like dried apricot and soft spices reminding of cinnamon
Taste: A round and supple first impression followed by subtle hints of gingerbread, cinnamon and cloves
Finish: Persistent aromas of candied fruit and vanilla in the aftertaste with a slight touch of toffee
Serving suggestion: Perfect neat at room temperature, with a dash of water or over ice
VSOP stands for “Very Superior Old Pale”
Silver medal ‘Best in Class’ in the 2010 IWSC
(International Wine and Spirit Competition)
VIEW OUR PRODUCTS AND VARIANTS
Latest Bisquit Cognac Brand Activity
Aimed at the discerning gentleman, Bisquit Cognac understands that true wealth means making time to enjoy the finer things in life.
Amarula release 400 000 bespoke bottles.
“Where I grew up, we called it the mshana bag. But across the continent of Africa, the bag has many names: the China bag, mme se keile, Ghana-must-go, khumbul'ekhaya. Each of those names has a story behind it, but each story has one thing in common. They’re all stories about a struggle for a better life. Because this bag, much like most people living on this continent, hasn’t had things easy,” says South African designer, Dennis Chuene.
With less than 400 000 African elephants left and one lost every 15 minutes of every day to ivory poaching, experts indicate that this majestic species will be extinct by 2030! To protect Africa’s heritage and further entrench their commitment to conservation, Amarula has joined forces with Kenyan-based conservation organisation WildlifeDirect, working closely with their CEO Dr Paula Kahumbu.
The Three Ships Select, launched in 1977 as South Africa’s first whisky product, has been awarded with a double gold at the 2016 China Wine and Spirits Awards. Andy Watts, master distiller of Three Ships Whisky says it’s incredible that a whisky at such a competitive price point receives such recognition. “If one considers that back in 1977 when we first made this whisky, the South African whisky industry was non-existing. Over the years we have invested in modern technology, created a dedicated barrel policy and refined our own unique style of whisky-making. The brand Three Ships also expanded to include an additional three different whiskies, each with their own style expression and internationally award-winning.”
Shelf-serving liquor displays oust the little guys
17/07/2017 - 10:09
On the shop floor the battle of the shelf wars has intensified, as big beverage companies move to entrench their position by squeezing out smaller competitors from prime display space.
Remgro and Distell to gain from dismantling Capevin
23/06/2017 - 09:21
Liquor giant Distell, which owns best-selling brands such as Savanna, Hunters, Nederburg and Klipdrift, has uncorked a proposal that fortifies the position of its biggest shareholder, investment giant Remgro.
Distell adds top premium brand, Cruz Vodka to its portfolio
25/04/2017 - 09:13
Distell, Africa’s leading producer of wines, spirits, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs) today announced the formation of a partnership that owns the rights to the Cruz Vodka brand and business worldwide. Distell has agreed to acquire a 75% shareholding with Blue Sky Brand Company Proprietary Limited (“BSBC”) holding the remaining 25% shareholding. BSBC will be integrally involved in the Cruz Vodka brand going forward.
PIC gets nod to purchase stake in Distell
30/03/2017 - 11:44
The Competition Tribunal approved a transaction in which the Public Investment Corporation (PIC) will purchase a share of Distell, it announced.
Distell positions itself as employer of choice both in South Africa and beyond
13/03/2017 - 10:29
Technology remains a key driver across all areas of an organisation, with the attraction, acquisition, and retention of top talent no exception. “The last few years have seen significant changes,” comments Brett Parker, Managing Director, SAP Africa, referencing the move to digital and mobile as case in point.“What was once the exception has become the norm, placing huge pressure on organisations to adapt.”