Account Executive (DBN)
Hirt & Carter - Jan 20th, 15:42
Core Purpose of the Job:
To increase business capacity by effectively marketing the business unit and its products to new and potential customers with a view to forging strong rewarding relationships.
To achieve / exceed targets / budgets aimed at growing sustainable sales and profits of the Business Unit and organisation through the development of business partnerships, which provide a total communication solution to the client.
Key Performance Areas:
• Identify and develop new business, in the following key regions:
• Understanding the FMCG/retail market in all of the above regions
• Tailor making flat print and POS elements to suite these different markets.
• Working towards a budget for each of the above regions.
• Following an agreed upon travel schedule for each of the above regions.
• Compiling reports after each visit, detailing clients visited and opportunities available.
• Achieving Sales and Business Development Objectives
• Maintain Effective Communication
• Develop Knowledge and Skills
Qualifications & Experience
• Matric with related tertiary qualification
• Needs to understand the business
• Creative brand knowledge
• Knowledge of printing process and techniques
• Knowledge of plant capability and machine specifications
• Able to take customer through quotes in detail
Behaviours/Skills & Competencies:
• Self-starter, self-motivated team player and well organised.
• Reliable, ‘Can do’ attitude,
• Good relationship-building skills and good communication skills
• Work with multiple projects under strict deadlines
• Must be customer focused, flexible, conscientious
• Must be creative, imaginative, persistent, and able to communicate their ideas in writing, visually, and verbally.
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and under pressure are important traits.
• Self-discipline to start projects on their own, to budget their time, and to meet deadlines and production schedules.
• Great collaborative skills, rigorous analytical skills and strong creative drive a must.
If you are interested in the above position and meet the above
criteria and wish to apply, kindly forward a short, but detailed C.V.
to the HR Department via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Thursday 22nd January 2017