Account Executive- fixed term contract until 30 June 2017
Feb 28th, 14:00
Core Purpose of the Job:
To sign on new business, and renew existing contracts with brands in order to achieve monthly and annual Product Library targets. Manage and administer portfolio (libraries) to ensure the correct product images and data are accurately represented in promotional activities of retailers. Building dynamic relationships with suppliers/manufacturers to ensure that listings are conducted more proactively and in the case of a reactive listing, that the correct communication channels are followed to ensure that the images and data are available to the requesting retailer within 48-hours from receipt of request if needed for print and within 5 working days if full eCommerce data and imagery are needed for an Online promotion.
Key Performance Areas:
• Responding to client queries in a comprehensive and prompt & professional manner
• Introduce clients to the company's new products and services.
• Support the sourcing team with product request.
• Reporting on sales status, client feedback, age analysis as well as opportunities identified within the trade.
• Drive and assist the accounts department in ensuring that the Age book is maintained in a pristine manner.
• Ensuring that client orders are processed in the required time frame.
• Prompt in following up on all sales leads
• Report on client meetings and topics discussed with clients.
• Ensure deadlines are met on all given tasks
• Maintain professional mannerism at all times via communications with clients through meetings, telephone conversations and e-mail communication.
• Ensure that all quotations sent are followed up and all purchase orders received are invoiced timeously and ensure all invoices are e-mailed to clients timeously.
• Ensure that all administration is handled methodically; updating libraries, digital brand catalogues & online portals and communicating changes required to client and internal staff.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Matric with tertiary qualification in advertising, sales, marketing, retail
• PowerPoint & mid-level Excel
• 2 – 3 year Sales experience preferably within FMCG, retail, advertising or marketing industry.
• Proven ability to manage client relationships and ensure profitability and growth.
• Proven ability of achieving budgets in previous employment.
If you are interested in the above position and meet the above criteria and wish to apply, kindly forward a short, but detailed C.V. to the HR Department via e-mail: email@example.com
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not be contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.