Brand Sales Account Executive - CT
Silo - Mar 1st, 16:34
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• To renew existing client base contracts and actively pursue new business in order to achieve annual and monthly business sales targets.
• Liaison between company (Silo) and clients, ensuring superior customer satisfaction (print deadline – 48 hours from receipt of request/eCommerce deadline – 5 working days from receipt of request).
• Day to day management and administration of multiple client portfolios (libraries) to ensure that the correct product images and data is accurately represented in all retailers omnichannel activities.
• Proactively address client needs and facilitate the sale/service process from needs analysis to invoice stage, utilising the resource/guidance available within the organisation and market place
DIMENSIONS OF THE JOB
• Contributor to company annual sales turnover achievement – (outlined in assigned client base and the assets within each client portfolio)
• Sales budget: budget & customer deliverables outlined on the KPI measurement tool
• Day to day maintenance of client asset portfolio to ensure that Silo MIS stores real-time, accurate data at all times
• Thorough understanding of Silo Service offering
- Silo policies and procedures
- Basic conditions of Employment Act
- Labour Relations Act
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Grow/sustain revenue and identify business opportunities within existing client portfolio by building a thorough understanding of the clients business and building and enhancing client relationships.
• Pro-actively identify new business opportunities within the marketplace. Ensure prompt follow up of all sales leads.
• Introduction and continuous communication to clients on the new/current products and services that Silo offers. Promote the company’s full service offering to new and existing clients.
• Customer meetings – Plan and set up meetings with relevant customer contacts. Document clear actions and discussion points in customer contact report which should be sent to relevant stakeholders within 72 hours of a customer meeting. Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
• Client Management - Support the sourcing team with product requests. Act as a point of contact for clients. Ensure all quotations sent are followed up and all purchase orders received are invoiced timeously. Ensure all invoices are e-mailed to clients/finance timeously.
• Respond to internal/external stakeholder queries/issues in a prompt, comprehensive and professional manner and find resolution within an acceptable timeframe (48-hour max turnaround).
• Accurate monthly reporting on sales performance and client feedback.
• Effective liaison with internal stakeholders (i.e. Finance/Production) ensuring accurate completion/feedback of documentation within defined deadlines (i.e. quotations, purchase orders, SLAs, invoices, age analysis, sales tracking, updating libraries, digital brand catalogues & online portals). All changes required to be communicated to Client and internal stakeholders.
• Maintain professional mannerism at all times when communicating with internal and external stakeholders (meetings, telephone conversations and e-mail communication).
NATURE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
1. Achieve annual sales and stipulated client base deliverables.
2. Client relationship and end to end portfolio management.
3. New business opportunities – identification, sourcing and sales.
4. Analysing and presenting SKU.ADvice reports.
• Tertiary qualification in advertising, sales, marketing, retail.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Mid-Level Excel.
• 2-3 years as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role within the FMCG, retail, advertising or marketing industry.
• Knowledge of sales and negotiating principles.
• An ability to grasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement driving the delivery of profitable growth.
• An ability to achieve/manage budgets.
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus.
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
• Organisational and time-management skills.
• A business acumen.
Behaviours, Skills and Attributes:
• Strong client-facing and communication skills (Verbal, written, reporting).
• Self-Managed – Ability to work on own and also within a team structure.
• Ability to work in a deadline driven and stressful environment.
• Conduct oneself in an ethical manner internally and externally.
• A “Can Do” attitude - problem solver.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and energised.
• Sales and target driven.
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to give a Power Point presentation.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Valid Driver’s Licence (unendorsed) and own vehicle
• Sales Assistant
• Production/Sourcing department
• Senior Management
• Account Executives
• Brand Owners
This position involves the development of knowledge and skill to be able to grow into a Regional management role.
Client calls and visits 60%