Business Unit Director
Feb 13th, 13:43
As Business Unit Director, we require your expertise in POS and Display, ability to function within the Senior Management Team with potential to move into a Managing Director role. You will play a significant organizational leadership role and shape the direction future of the business.
You are experienced and charismatic but also able to deliver a commercial agenda. Working with existing and new clients you will develop the Business Unit and lead the supporting insight, creative and operations teams.
You have well-honed project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects ensuring process adherence is compliant whilst managing all client requirements from initial commercial strategy to design through to execution.
• Relevant Commercial Honours/Masters Degree
• Senior Management / Leadership experience (Leader of Managers)
• Strategic Business Development capability
• 5 years or so in POS and Display Sales & Key Account / Customer Management
• Firm understanding of the SA Retail industry as it relates to branded goods
• Commercially astute – financial acumen
So you’re keen – to apply, please email your CV to Monalisa Masiiwa at firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Friday, 16th February 2018. Ideally – please upload your CV at www.nicolenedibartolo.co.za