Head of Supply Chain, South & Sub-Saharan Africa
Jun 29th, 14:25
An extraordinary portfolio for a charismatic leader capable of setting the benchmark in strategic influence.
This sought-after role calls for a disciplined high achiever with strong commercial orientation and an excellent knowledge of the entire value chain and its primary activities.
Reporting to the AMET Supply Chain Director, and acting as right hand to the Area Managing Director South & SSA, you will provide superior end-to-end local supply chain process management and added-value support to the challenging and diverse markets within the Sub-Sahara Africa Cluster.
It’s a role that calls for the attributes of an experienced professional: Best Practice is your mantra. A clear understanding of the various current logistics operating models is high on your profile. Your knowledge of the dynamics of supply, network, inventory planning, together with line scheduling and forecasting is well established. And you have proven insight with regard to identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives in the planning, logistics and customer service areas.
Duties call for innovation, energy and sound business acumen as you:
• ensure reliable, cost-effective, plant planning, timely deliveries from local factories, and finished products to customers through efficient, compliant and consistent processes
• deliver effective end-to-end supply chain solutions
• take accountability for performance improvements through Supply Chain Excellence
• develop and implement a strategy to gain good knowledge of customer needs, and create a roadmap to meet those needs
• guide, coach, train and inspire your team to highest performance.
You’ll need an appropriate degree in Logistics/Engineering/Business or an MBA…plus:
• Around 10 – 12 years’ relevant experience in an operational or strategic Supply Chain role within a large, complex organisation.
• Impressive project and program management proficiencies.
• Well-developed business management capability, and a keen understanding of how supply chain decisions impact the bottom line.
• Practical and persuasive negotiating powers supported by excellent leadership skills.
• A strong customer service mindset and relationship-building ability.
• A good capacity to relate well to a multi-country/culture environment.
Nicolene Di Bartolo has been retained to manage this assignment. To apply, please upload your CV at www.nicolenedibartolo.co.za (preferred) or email your CV to email@example.com by not later than Friday, 13th July 2018. All enquiries should be directed to Nicolene Di Bartolo at 021 466 8900. Kindly do not contact Johnson & Johnson directly.