Retail Customer Service Manager (CT)
Silo - Feb 28th, 08:47
Core Purpose of the Job:
A retail customer relationship-oriented manager who has retail business insight in the advertising, buying and eCommerce areas in order to maintain and successfully increase client relationship to achieve Silo’s objectives. This manager ensures that the product sourcing and image and data supply to retailers run smoothly and that the best quality product is delivered on time and with proper reporting to client. This manager helps to ensure quality standards are met and that the retailer image style guide requirements are followed and kept updated.
Key Performance Areas:
• Actively engaging with client and building trust.
• Liaising with retail omni-channel and advertising teams, Other Silo retail and brand sourcing coordinators and customer service managers, retail buyers, and stores where relevant to obtain correct information for Silo systems.
• Customer assistance by investigating & resolving customer problems (incorrect/old packaging, style guide adherence, etc), suggestions & ensuring a fast response to customer image and data requests and queries.
• Attend special promotion meetings with agency and retailers to plan advertising campaigns, system installations, data changes, etc where required.
• Maintaining good customer relationships with clients and promoting the use of the Silo systems.
• Keeping up to date with developments in the retail client’s business.
• Ensure that data is checked and accurate & products trafficked through photography and retouching are quality checked and delivered on time.
• Monitor the library to ensure old pics and data are deleted off library and updated with new images and data.
• Ensure product descriptions, barcodes, and retailer unique numbers are captured onto the library accurately.
• Brief photographers on retail styling requirements where required and ensure new requirements are captured in the retailer image style guide for future reference.
• Send contact sheets to buyers/agency for approval where required before capture.
• Making sure accurate records are kept of communications with customers.
• Report regularly to senior managers on how well teams are performing & whether key targets are being met
Qualifications & Experience:
• Knowledge of different software applications & computer skills pc / mac.
• Previous experience working in the digital marketing or related adverting fields would be beneficial.
Behavioural Attributes required:
• Ability to balance the needs of the customer with the goals of the organisation
• “Can do” attitude
• Willingness to see challenges as opportunities
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail / meticulous / organisational skills
• Willingness to work overtime at short notice.
If you are interested in the above position and meet the above criteria and wish to apply, kindly forward a short, but detailed C.V. to the HR Department via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not be contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.