TFG showcases #BlackFriday deals
Issued by Splash PR & Media Consultants on behalf of TFG (Pty) Ltd - Nov 21st 2018, 10:40
Update your summer style with the best of Black Friday deals. Whether you want to dress up or down, get new sports gear, fashion for your kids or the latest in jewellery, technology or homeware – this is one shopping list you’ll definitely find it on!
Here’s the most stylish Black Friday roundup:
• For something extra special, head in-store to American Swiss and Sterns for up to 50% off selected jewellery and watches.
• For this Black Friday get up to 60% off selected sneakers at Archive as well as up to 50% off its curated collection of streetwear apparel and accessories.
• A little Black Friday number is coming to donna, the R159 sale will be available both in-stores and online. PLUS - get a free bag when you spend R450 or more.
• Urban explorers looking for a deal can head to Duesouth for women’s dresses from R119& vests for R39, men’s tees for R99, up to 75% off technology and equipment, and an extra 50% off already marked down product. Duesouth Escapes will have up to 50% off selected luggage.
• With the Buy 1, get 1 Free deal on selected items (both in-stores and online), family fashion favourite Exact are giving their customers more of what they want.
• Upmarket style seekers won’t want to miss an extra 50% off Fabiani and G-Star RAW men’s and women’s sale goods, of course, available both in-stores and online.
• Foschini shoppers can be the first to shop incredible deals with Foschini’s Exclusive VIP preview and stand a chance to win Fashion Vouchers. Customers stand to get the very best of Foschini’s offers by signing up to TFG Rewards to qualify for this exclusive preview, taking place in stores nationwide on Thursday 22 November at 4 pm. For more information & to get even more offers first, sign up to Foschini’s newsletter at www.foschini.co.za
• Upgrade your smartphone at hi, with up to 50% off selected smartphones, available both in-stores and online.
• If you dream of owning the smouldering red SMEG Mixer this is your chance as @home is offering R3000 off for Black Friday. @home also has up to R7000 off its couches, up to R1000 off its pot sets, and further deals on its kitchen, dining, décor, bedding and furniture ranges.
• Menswear favourite, Markham has up to 50% off its fashion sale goods, this ‘Make your Mark’ Black Friday offer is also available in its Relay Jeans stores and on both their online sites.
• Sneakerheads take note: at Sportscene you can get up to 75% off selected sneakers and shop a curated selection of streetwear apparel and accessories at up to 50% off
• The shortest horror story ever: SOLD OUT! Dash in-store & online this Black Friday to catch selected Buy One Get One Free offers from The FIX – stay tuned to @thefixza on IG/FB & www.thefix.co.za for details. PLUS - TFG Rewards customers get exclusive access to Black Friday offers at The FIX all day Thursday 22nd – sign up in-store to bag the best deals first.
• Totalsports will have great Black Friday deals both in-stores and online – don’t miss out!
• TFG’s new marketplace, myTFGworld.com has exclusive deals like box sets of family favourites from Reader’s Warehouse at 20% off; fresh flowers and bouquets from Bloomable at 20% off; a free retro phone with any Pylones purchase, all at www.mytfgworld.com.
If extra time is what you’re after, the site will have a beautifully curated selection of the best of all TFG offers in one place.
All offers are subject to change and only available while stocks last.
Woolworths bedeviled by declining sales
18/01/2019 - 10:35
As Woolworths tries to recover from the impairments of A$712.5 million (R7.02 billion) it suffered last year in its Australian subsidiary David Jones, the retailer continued to experience declining sales in the 26 weeks to end December trading period in South Africa.
TFG bucks retail trend over festive season
18/01/2019 - 08:00
Apparel group TFG, which operates the Foschini, American Swiss and Markham chains, has bucked the retail trend and produced solid growth numbers for the festive season.
Edcon gets some breathing space
17/01/2019 - 10:34
Edcon is at a turning point yet again. The retailer — which operates the Edgars, Jet and CNA chain stores — has just wrapped up a deal with 250 stakeholders, including its shareholders and landlords, in a bid to keep its doors open.
M&S confirms more store closures
17/01/2019 - 08:41
Marks & Spencer confirmed the location of the next batch of stores it plans to close as part of its restructuring plans.
Black Friday boosts November’s retail sales
16/01/2019 - 14:12
Consumers came under pressure in 2018, with the first VAT hike in two decades and steep fuel price increases.