Cheesecake with Green Kiwi Fruit
Checkers - Jan 10th, 10:38
A delicious favourite gets a nutritious twist that’s guaranteed to keep your loved ones both happy and healthy. Serves 10.
3 cups cream cheese; room temperature
8 zespri green kiwi fruit
100 g melted butter
2 packets vanilla cookies
1 cup condensed milk
1⁄4 cup sugar
3 tbsp. rum
1. Peel and roughly chop 4 kiwi fruit. Cook in a pan over medium heat for 4–5 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
2. Whizz vanilla cookies into a fine crumb, add melted butter and press into bottom of tart pan.
3. In a blender, mix condensed milk and cream cheese with rum. Add eggs and blend until fully combined. Gently stir through cooked kiwi fruit.
4. Pour the mixture into the tart pan over the cookie base and bake for 35 minutes at 160 °C.
5. Allow to cool and then garnish with the remaining kiwi fruit.Click here for more Checkers recipes
Blistex, America’s leading lip care range, has launched an ultra-conditioning Lip Serum innovation, bringing you closer to your best lips one drop at a time.
With more than 30+ years of experience within the packaging, labelling, marking and coding industry, TracePack is the authority in the FMCG, health and pharmaceutical, industrial, construction materials and chemicals industries. TracePack offers complete, cost-effective and customised turnkey solutions using a wide selection of quality equipment with the latest technology.
Nederburg has been included in the highly-anticipated top 50 list of ‘The World’s Most Admired Wine Brands’ by UK-based publication, Drinks International, for a fourth consecutive year in 2019.
Robertson Winery has added a Sparkling Brut Rosé to their popular range of sparkling wines.
Try these recipes
Delicious vanilla bean and white chocolate cream cheese truffles rolled in toasted coconut and served with a fresh strawberry couli.
Quinoa is a brilliant stuffing stand-in.
Oh-so-easy to make, they can be prepped in advance.
Revolutionise your wrap game with these rice paper salad wraps. Intriguing to the eye and the palate, these are a win-win, no matter the occasion.