Cheesecake with Green Kiwi Fruit
Checkers - Jan 10th, 10:38
A delicious favourite gets a nutritious twist that’s guaranteed to keep your loved ones both happy and healthy. Serves 10.
3 cups cream cheese; room temperature
8 zespri green kiwi fruit
100 g melted butter
2 packets vanilla cookies
1 cup condensed milk
1⁄4 cup sugar
3 tbsp. rum
1. Peel and roughly chop 4 kiwi fruit. Cook in a pan over medium heat for 4–5 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
2. Whizz vanilla cookies into a fine crumb, add melted butter and press into bottom of tart pan.
3. In a blender, mix condensed milk and cream cheese with rum. Add eggs and blend until fully combined. Gently stir through cooked kiwi fruit.
4. Pour the mixture into the tart pan over the cookie base and bake for 35 minutes at 160 °C.
5. Allow to cool and then garnish with the remaining kiwi fruit.Click here for more Checkers recipes
Rhodes Food Group, producer of popular convenient baby and toddler food brand Squish, has launched an extended range to its Squish portfolio of 100% fruit and veg purees, and 100% fruit and veg pressed infant juices.
Hansa Golden Crisp, a bespoke beer designed for unisex appeal, has been launched by The South African Breweries.
Transform traditional trifle into a red velvet Christmas confection by adding vanilla cream cheese filling and seasonal berries.
New Fitch & Leedes Spicy Ginger Beer, the intrepid mixer with a sense of adventure from Chill Beverages International (Pty) Ltd, is taking the enjoyment of fine spirits to the next level.
Try these recipes
This relish tastes good with chicken or beef.
These potato skins are stuffed with a whole lot of creaminess.
Bursting with flavour and colour.
A party starter or sundowner.