Current CEO Bernie Brookes’s contract, which was to expire in September, has been extended until the end of January 2018.
Edcon will again be under the leadership of a South African in 2018 when Bernie Brookes steps down as CEO to make way for former Massmart top man Grant Pattison. Patt...
The health department has urged retailers to follow Woolworths' lead and remove sweet treats from their checkout points‚ sa...
Mondi's market cap has grown fourfold since 2007, largely as a result of its focus on packaging, while Sappi's stock is at a ...
CEO says pursuit of diversification led to loss of focus. ...
Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard has won seven gold medals at the International Spirits Challenge (ISC), considered one of the ...
Credit sales have dwindled to 35% of total sales, down from 51% five years ago — and there is little hope on the horizon as...
Babe-Eeze has extended its range of teething necklaces with a variety of new, fashionable colours and styles. Worn by moms who can now look stylish whilst baby has something to chew on and play with. READ MORE
Eight top South African craft breweries received silver and gold awards at the Craft Brewers Powwow, an annual conference dedicated to achieving best practice in the national craft brewing industry. The three-day conference took place from 5-7 May with the aim to create a unified platform for quality, consistency and comradery in the industry.... READ MORE
|Guest blog by Sane Mdlalose, associate consultant at Aperio, a business consulting company focused on accelerating growth of FMCG brands in South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. - READ MORE|
- Mondi's market cap has grown fourfold since 2007, largely as a result of its focus on packaging, while Sappi's stock is at a record high.
- View all Supplier news
- Production prices have continued to ease compared with 2016, with the continued deceleration in manufactured food price inflation.
- View all Economic news
- Walmart is expanding—and updating—its footprint in the Sunshine State.
- View all International news
- Mobile phone network Vodacom managed to grow revenue and profit slightly in the year to end-March despite cutting rates.
- View all Services news
- Despite social media’s growing presence in many consumers’ lives, it is not the ideal platform for brand interaction.
- View all Marketing news
- Current CEO Bernie Brookes’s contract, which was to expire in September, has been extended until the end of January 2018.
- View all Retailer news
LATEST FMCG & RETAIL EVENTS
LATEST FMCG & RETAIL JOBS