Marks & Spencer has launched an online grocery service that will enable shoppers to have their dinner delivered to their front door within an hour.
In April the Guardian revealed M&S was working on an online food service and on Friday the store launched trials in London and Woodley, near Reading. The first trial ...
Business confidence indicators plummeted further in the second quarter of this year as the South African macroeconomic enviro...
The Reserve Bank disappointed the markets on Thursday by failing to cut the repo rate, noting that a number of risks to the i...
Investment conglomerate Remgro has agreed to exchange its minority shareholding in Unilever SA for Unilever’s Spreads busin...
Tesco has announced a major initiative to ramp up its sustainability operations, pledging to reduce food waste by 50 percent ...
Luxury goods retailer Richemont has signalled a shift in focus with the creation of a new role — chief technology officer....
Bettamed™ Care Cream treats itching, wet and dry eczema, rashes, athlete’s foot, insect bites, chickenpox, sunburn and mild burns. READ MORE
This past weekend saw the 21st year in which South Africa participated in the International Coastal Clean-Up (ICC) – an annual event that has become the biggest, global volunteer effort for ocean health. READ MORE
|Guest blog by Sane Mdlalose, associate consultant at Aperio, a business consulting company focused on accelerating growth of FMCG brands in South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. - READ MORE|
- The world’s biggest cocoa-growing nations in West Africa are targeting a larger slice of chocolate-making profits as most of the benefits of producing beans accrue outs...
- View all Supplier news
- Business confidence indicators plummeted further in the second quarter of this year as the South African macroeconomic environment remains dire, resulting in increased pr...
- View all Economic news
- Marks & Spencer has launched an online grocery service that will enable shoppers to have their dinner delivered to their front door within an hour.
- View all International news
- PayPal Holdings is turning to its old nemesis, plastic, to help it expand beyond the digital realm.
- View all Services news
- Being able to reliably analyse and understand the experiences of your customers is not a simple proposition. In every interaction, a number of factors come into play and ...
- View all Marketing news
- Investment conglomerate Remgro has agreed to exchange its minority shareholding in Unilever SA for Unilever’s Spreads business in Southern Africa and R4.9bn in cash.
- View all Retailer news
LATEST FMCG & RETAIL EVENTS
LATEST FMCG & RETAIL JOBS