Warehouse store Makro is set to launch its click-and-collect locker concept commercially from September.
Makro, owned by Massmart, first announced its locker service in November 2014, and unveiled the field test phase for the online fulfilment solution at select Sasol forecourts in Gauteng, in June. Makro also announced a partnership with McDonald’s SA in June, to field test lockers at the quick service restaurant. “The M...
Johannesburg - Woolworths, South Africa's largest retailer by market capitalisation, reported a 20.5 percent rise in full-yea...
Johannesburg - The DA is convinced that axed Passenger Rail Agency of SA (Prasa) chief executive Lucky Montana must face the ...
San Francisco — Gap Inc. is the latest retailer to say it will cease the practice of assigning store employees on-call shif...
In the cutthroat world of marketing, innovation is paramount to maintaining a competitive edge. In the world of brand buildin...
As the fastest growing convenience store retail brand in South Africa, FreshStop at Caltex continues its relentless success a...
Due to popular demand, Simba the chips that roarrr with flavour, has re-introduced delicious Simba Monkey Gland Sauce flavoured potato chips. READ MORE
Massmart’s Supplier Development Programme has collaborated with the City of Joburg for a second time to provide local manufacturers an opportunity to display their market-ready products and services. READ MORE
|Guest blog by Sane Mdlalose, associate consultant at Aperio, a business consulting company focused on accelerating growth of FMCG brands in South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. - READ MORE|
- MTN Group is believed to have struck a deal with Brightstar Corp, a US based distributor of mobile phones and other devices, to outsource its retail outlets in South Afri...
- View all Supplier news
- Johannesburg - The DA is convinced that axed Passenger Rail Agency of SA (Prasa) chief executive Lucky Montana must face the courts following the release of the public pr...
- View all Economic news
- San Francisco — Gap Inc. is the latest retailer to say it will cease the practice of assigning store employees on-call shifts with little advance notice.
- View all International news
- Although e-commerce is growing fast in South Africa and across the continent, the majority of the population in African markets is still excluded from buying online.
- View all Services news
- In recent years, there has been a rise in inconsistent weather patterns that have negatively affected both consumers and businesses globally.
- View all Marketing news
- Warehouse store Makro is set to launch its click-and-collect locker concept commercially from September.
- View all Retailer news
LATEST FMCG & RETAIL EVENTS
LATEST FMCG & RETAIL JOBS