Directors and managers involved in cartel behaviour and the abuse of dominance will be guilty of a criminal offence, Economic Development Minister Ebrahim Patel announced on Thursday (21 April).
The aim of the tough measure was to end cartels, which had a damaging effect on competition and raised prices, the minister said at a media briefing ahead of his budget vote speech. A presidential proclamation would be gazetted by President Jacob Zuma on Friday bringing into force section 73 (a) of the Competition Amendment A...
The steel framing on Ikea’s future Memphis store has progressed far enough to allow for the installation of the chain’s i...
South African-based shareholders will receive more than $100m of the dividend due to be paid by SABMiller in early August if ...
Johannesburg - Pick n Pay Stores announced plans to enter Nigeria as it posted a 26% increase in full-year profit after openi...
You’ve met our uncles, Gerald and Dave. Now, it’s time to meet the latest additions to the Mortimer Harvey family....
As an official partner of the Loeries, and sponsor of the Loeries Print Advertising category, The Times has launched its four...
“It’s important to dream big… challenge yourself... stay inspired,” – Kerry Washington READ MORE
The most important trend now in global e-commerce is the focus on the customer journey through the entire retail environment, largely originating online, from a digital device. Everything in the e-commerce environment needs to start and end with the customer and their specific requirements. READ MORE
|Guest blog by Sane Mdlalose, associate consultant at Aperio, a business consulting company focused on accelerating growth of FMCG brands in South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. - READ MORE|
- Famous Brands [JSE:FBR] CEO Kevin Hedderwick on Tuesday announced his retirement after 16 years of service.
- View all Supplier news
- Cape Town – US authorities are investigating an oil deal originally fronted by President Jacob Zuma’s nephew, mining magnate Khulubuse Zuma, the latest leak in the Pa...
- View all Economic news
- The steel framing on Ikea’s future Memphis store has progressed far enough to allow for the installation of the chain’s iconic blue panels, a construction milestone t...
- View all International news
- Although e-commerce is growing fast in South Africa and across the continent, the majority of the population in African markets is still excluded from buying online.
- View all Services news
- Directors and managers involved in cartel behaviour and the abuse of dominance will be guilty of a criminal offence, Economic Development Minister Ebrahim Patel announced...
- View all Marketing news
- Johannesburg - Pick n Pay Stores announced plans to enter Nigeria as it posted a 26% increase in full-year profit after opening 175 new stores.
- View all Retailer news
LATEST FMCG & RETAIL EVENTS
LATEST FMCG & RETAIL JOBS