Pick n Pay - Mar 5th, 14:36
These spinach wraps are a great healthy summer starter or lunchtime snack for the whole family to enjoy.
For these wraps you’ll need:
1 bunch kale or spinach leaves
Cranberry and Parmesan salad
1 pkt. Italian seed sprinkle
1 pkt. peanut & seed sprinkles
1 pkt. julienne beetroot
1 pkt. julienne carrot
1 pkt. sliced red onions
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel long thin strips of cucumber. Sliced into halves width ways.
2. Slice kale or spinach leaves into long strips and remove the woody stalk.
3. Arrange cucumber ribbons widthways along spinach leaves.
4. Toss prepared salads with salad dressing, julienne vegetables and seed sprinkles.
5. Place a generous handful along the shortest length of cucumber covered spinach leaf.
6. Roll spinach leaf over the salad, like a burrito, to form a cylinder or cigar-like shape.
7. Slice along the remaining spinach and cucumber leaf and secure with a toothpick and serve.
Click here for more Checkers recipes
KWV was revealed as one of the World’s Most Admired Brands in the annual The World’s Most Admired Wine Brands survey by Drinks International. Competing with the greatest names in the industry, KWV was ranked 45 out of 50, making it the highest placed brand from South Africa and one of only two South African brands to be featured in this global list.
Blistex, America’s leading lip care range, has launched an ultra-conditioning Lip Serum innovation, bringing you closer to your best lips one drop at a time.
With more than 30+ years of experience within the packaging, labelling, marking and coding industry, TracePack is the authority in the FMCG, health and pharmaceutical, industrial, construction materials and chemicals industries. TracePack offers complete, cost-effective and customised turnkey solutions using a wide selection of quality equipment with the latest technology.
Nederburg has been included in the highly-anticipated top 50 list of ‘The World’s Most Admired Wine Brands’ by UK-based publication, Drinks International, for a fourth consecutive year in 2019.
Try these recipes
Turmeric gives this spicy cocktail its golden glow.
Grey Goose Imported Vodka is crafted using only the finest ingredients from France – soft winter wheat, and pure spring water from the Cognac region. The extraordinary finished product shows subtle citrus notes and a floral aroma on the nose, which inspired this naartjie and rosemary-infused creation.
Delicious vanilla bean and white chocolate cream cheese truffles rolled in toasted coconut and served with a fresh strawberry couli.
Quinoa is a brilliant stuffing stand-in.