Pick n Pay - Mar 5th, 14:36
These spinach wraps are a great healthy summer starter or lunchtime snack for the whole family to enjoy.
For these wraps you’ll need:
1 bunch kale or spinach leaves
Cranberry and Parmesan salad
1 pkt. Italian seed sprinkle
1 pkt. peanut & seed sprinkles
1 pkt. julienne beetroot
1 pkt. julienne carrot
1 pkt. sliced red onions
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel long thin strips of cucumber. Sliced into halves width ways.
2. Slice kale or spinach leaves into long strips and remove the woody stalk.
3. Arrange cucumber ribbons widthways along spinach leaves.
4. Toss prepared salads with salad dressing, julienne vegetables and seed sprinkles.
5. Place a generous handful along the shortest length of cucumber covered spinach leaf.
6. Roll spinach leaf over the salad, like a burrito, to form a cylinder or cigar-like shape.
7. Slice along the remaining spinach and cucumber leaf and secure with a toothpick and serve.
Click here for more Checkers recipes
Fitch & Leedes, the authentic range of mixers, in collaboration with Bokeh Lifestyle and Fashion Film Festival are giving local filmmakers the chance to get their hands on R75 000.
KWV is proud to announce that its Cathedral Cellar Shiraz 2016 has been rated as one of the Cape Winelands’ top 12 wines in this category, according to the 7th annual Shiraz SA Challenge. This is the 3rd year that this premium wine has been included as one of SA’s Top 12 Shiraz’s, a performance which KWV says indicates their unwavering commitment to make wines that consistently deliver on quality.
Mentholatum SA, a health & wellness company and the makers of Deep Heat, relaunches the only Ibuprofen gel on the South African Market – Deep Relief Ibuprofen Gel.
Johannesburg’s brightest young tech geniuses gathered at the Tshimologong Precinct recently to share their ideas and their creations at the Red Bull Basement Hatch event.
Try these recipes
Nothing improves your afternoon coffee and a rusk like a little more coffee in your rusk. What can we say, we’re addicted!
Asparagus is especially rich in folic acid. You can replace the beef fillet with chicken if you prefer.
A warm Winter pud.
Gluten-free and ever-so-indulgent, butternut is the new spaghetti.