Marketing Strategies for Low-Income Consumers Conference
Knowledge Resource - Apr 6th, 14:46
How to reach, connect with and serve people in poor and low-income communities! This unique conference will help retailers and marketers to better understand and connect with shoppers at the Base of the Pyramid.
The annual conference on Marketing Strategies for Low-Income Consumers is confirmed to take place on 10-11 May 2017 in Johannesburg AND on 1-2 August 2017 in Cape Town!
This ground-breaking and unique event will expose you to the best practices, real solutions, cutting-edge insight and effective strategies needed to operate successfully in the low-income market.
OUTPERFORM YOUR COMPETITION- Get a head start in the race to reach and engage with the Mass Market!
* BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND *
Interactive discussions sessions with STOKVEL members and INFORMAL TRADERS – they will share their stories and answer YOUR questions.
SOME PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS - Amazing content to inspire you:
• The low-income money matters report – uncover key insights on how the mass market is coping in this tough economic climate & what they’re doing to survive
Lebo Motshegoa, Director, Foshizi
• The Informal Trade – latest insights and trends that are affecting the retail landscape in the informal sector and the key success factors every marketer needs to know
Gill Mkhasibe, Co-owner, The Mkhasibe Group
• Connecting with low-income communities in their personal space and at special occasions
Mpume Shange, CEO, Expressive Consultancy
• Understanding STOKVELS – the latest developments, facts, trends & opportunities
Thabiso Masudubele, Managing Director, Tyvision Media and Founder of the Stokvel Indaba
• Enough of the dancing and singing – developing authentic brand experiences for low-income consumers
Bongani Chinkanda, Business & Strategy Director, Elevator
• Understand the importance and purchasing power of the 20 million South Africans that commute via taxi, bus and rail on a daily basis
Jacques du Preez, Founder and Managing Director, Provantage Media Group
• Stepping out of the BoP box: How using empathy can uncover the real needs of township youth
Jess Jorgensen, Director: African Insights, Instant Grass International
• Social innovation and entrepreneurship in the low-income market – lessons from the SAB Foundation
Bridgit Evans, Executive Director, SAB Foundation
And much more…
View the full programme: http://www.kr.co.za/BookingRetrieve.aspx?ID=274058&utm_source=Online&utm_campaign=MLIJHB270217FMD&utm_medium=Marketing
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS DELEGATES:
• ‘This event gave me great insights on how the market we do business in has evolved and how our marketing approach should also evolve.’ – Nkosinathi, Simba
• ‘The speakers were very experienced and I learned a lot from each one of them – very insightful two days.’
– Ammara, Fair Price Furniture
• ‘Highly informative and interesting event.’ – Bev, Orange Grove Dairy
Find out more about the event and register online: http://www.kr.co.za/BookingRetrieve.aspx?ID=274058&utm_source=Online&utm_campaign=MLIJHB270217FMD&utm_medium=Marketing
FOR MORE INFORMATION: contact Maureen du Toit on email@example.com / 083 226 6657
TO BOOK: contact Magdeline on firstname.lastname@example.org / 011 706 6009