A fresh, new look from Glyco-Lemon
Oct 29th 2012, 08:13
Glyco-Lemon’s Vanishing Creams are now available in vibrant new 50ml tubes.
• The new tubes retain a strong visual resemblance to the old jars for easy consumer recognition.
• The new tubes have a small footprint, maximizing sales/shelf-space ratio.
• With enhanced application and storage, the new tubes are more user-friendly for the consumer.
• Glyco-Lemon’s tried and tested formula gets a boost from Betafin BP20 which adds long-lasting moisture that protects and softens the skin.
• Glyco-Lemon Vanishing Cream with Vitamin E or Lemon removes excess oil and shine without blocking pores and helps to protect against blemishes, leaving the skin smooth and perfectly prepped for make-up.Click here for more information on A.J. North
A unique product with Pink Pepperslim Extract that works to revitalise mom’s skin.
As a trusted antenatal skin product, Happy Event has been helping moms-to-be prevent stretchmarks for over 50 years. Over this time, we’ve come to understand that different moms have different needs, which is why we’ve added a Fragrance Free variant to our range.
Glyco-Lemon has revamped and updated its trusted Family Shampoo and Conditioner range with a bright new bottle and cap.
Subtle changes have been made to the print colours as well as a change to a satin, matt varnish finish on-pack. The introduction of silver foil on the main Happy Event logo adds a final prestige touch in support of the brand’s quality.
Cream recalled after E. Coli scare, New Zealand
15/01/2014 - 07:59
New Zealand's Fonterra said it was recalling products distributed in the country that had been contaminated with E.Coli bacteria in the second food-safety scare faced by the company in less than six months.