Vesuvio Extra Virgin Olive Oil is:
• Multi-award winning, superior quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Exclusively produced on the Vesuvio Estates
• 100% Natural, Cold Extracted Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Endorsed by The Heart Foundation
VESUVIO EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL:
· A superior quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) which has been exclusively produced on the Vesuvio Estate
· Using only hand-picked and selected olives from the Estate, these olives are cold-pressed within 12 hours of picking, thereby keeping the acidity levels down and carefully capturing the perfection and taste of the olives whilst preserving their nutritional benefits
· The Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been customized to provide the perfect balance of fruitiness, appropriately attractive slight bitterness and optimal pungency, varying slightly according to climate and season
Vesuvio Extra Virgin Olive Oil has specifically been customized for;
· The South African palette – Balanced fruitiness, slight yet attractive bitterness and optimal pungency
· For those concerned about their health and life quality
· For South Africans who are interested in locally produced oils of top international quality
· Vesuvio is truly South African
· Using the best Italian tradition and know-how
· For South Africans who seek a low carbon footprint
VIEW OUR PRODUCTS AND VARIANTS
Vesuvio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Latest Vesuvio Brand Activity
The South African olive industry is mainly concentrated in the Western Cape. South Africa's consumption of olive oil per capita is approximately 80ml per annum whereas major olive oil countries range between 12-24L per individual.
Vesuvio Estates is embarking on a National PR campaign, which will be supported by digital advertising.
Vesuvio is proud to release its recently achieved “Superior Quality” status Extra Virgin Olive Oil. 2010 has been a year of awards for Vesuvio.